GODEATER is a GOD

Digital Man

Congratulations Eater of Gods.....you have achieved Godliness.

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

And a rightly good God, indeed. But since you a godeater, does that mean now you have to eat yourself? confused13.gif

CONGRATS!!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Hullo everyone, Godeater here!

While 15 or so of the most fantastic people this forum has ever known were terrific enough to give me a cyber-pat-on-the-ass for hitting the 5,000 post mark...

I couldn't help but notice that about 60 people so far came into my celebration thread without bothering to tell me how awesome I am?

What the f**k is wrong with you people? You inconsiderate thankless f**king degenerates! I outta stop by your houses and poop on your front doorsteps - but the admins won't give me your IP addresses so I can track you all down!

And yet I digress.

Some people may find themselves exhausted after a long day of counting to 2112 and back in those other threads... with that in mind I thought I'd help you out by providing you with something you can copy and paste to acknowledge the sheer majesty of my postings here.

start copy here----->

Way to go Godeater! You're the awesomest! If I'm a woman I want to have your babies! If I'm a man I hope to buy you an icy cold beer one day!

Love, your number one fan.

<----- end copy here

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 14 2008, 02:20 PM)
Hullo everyone, Godeater here!

While 15 or so of the most fantastic people this forum has ever known were terrific enough to give me a cyber-pat-on-the-ass for hitting the 5,000 post mark...

I couldn't help but notice that about 60 people so far came into my celebration thread without bothering to tell me how awesome I am?

What the f**k is wrong with you people? You inconsiderate thankless f**king degenerates! I outta stop by your houses and poop on your front doorsteps - but the admins won't give me your IP addresses so I can track you all down!

And yet I digress.

Some people may find themselves exhausted after a long day of counting to 2112 and back in those other threads... with that in mind I thought I'd help you out by providing you with something you can copy and paste to acknowledge the sheer majesty of my postings here.

start copy here----->

Way to go Godeater! You're the awesomest! If I'm a woman I want to have your babies! If I'm a man I hope to buy you an icy cold beer one day!

Love, your number one fan.

<----- end copy here

your the best dude ! laugh.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Mar 13 2008, 07:14 PM)
And a rightly good God, indeed. But since you a godeater, does that mean now you have to eat yourself? confused13.gif

CONGRATS!!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Damn!!! You beat me to the joke!!!

Congrats dude!! You keep posting in the "That's It" thread, and you'll be a Modern Day Warrior in no time!!!

BTW - I posted the very first time I came in here, and even before I saw your little rant...SO BACK OFF!!!

trink39.gif

BOOBIES!!!

Belated congratulations to a terrific guy! Enjoy your well-deserved accolades!

Archived