Test your love for Rush...

GeminiRising79

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Jul 1 2010, 11:00 PM)
The story was somewhat disturbing but at the same time, it made my dick so hard, you couldn't drive a nail through it. So after I accept Geddy's invitation, I'll walk up the stairs with him and his wife. He will swing open the magnificent, double doors that enter into a room that eerily resembles the bedroom of Ming the Merciless from the movie Flash Gordon. (the one Queen did the soundtrack too)

Ged and his wife would take off running and dive onto the gigantic, circular bed covered in the finest satin. Ged's wife will then pull out a mirror from behind one of the curtains at the head of the bed. Atop the mirror, is a gigantic mound of the purest Columbian cocaine I have ever seen. It reminds me of Mt. St. Helens. (after it erupted) After we get higher than Cygnus, Ged gets up from the bed and walks to the other side of the room to a gigantic curtain. He locks eyes with me and smiles. Then he leaps into a pirouette that Baryshnikov would be envious of. As he lands, he tears open the curtain!

I couldnt believe my eyes. It was the arcade game 'CENTIPEDE". It was just like I remembered. The last time I had seen or even played one was in a Pizza Hut in 1984. My god!

Ged told me I could play all I wanted and for FREE! As I started my first game, a midget with a donkey entered the room. I remembered Geddy roaring like a viking as he dragged his wife by the hair into the other room. He had a rubber spatula in his other hand. The midget and donkey followed. I never saw them again. I didn't beat Ged's high score either. Maybe next time......

Hey, it's your fantasy! Just unplug the machine so that it resets - then you can have the high score! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Jul 1 2010, 09:00 PM)
The story was somewhat disturbing but at the same time, it made my dick so hard, you couldn't drive a nail through it. So after I accept Geddy's invitation, I'll walk up the stairs with him and his wife. He will swing open the magnificent, double doors that enter into a room that eerily resembles the bedroom of Ming the Merciless from the movie Flash Gordon. (the one Queen did the soundtrack too)

Ged and his wife would take off running and dive onto the gigantic, circular bed covered in the finest satin. Ged's wife will then pull out a mirror from behind one of the curtains at the head of the bed. Atop the mirror, is a gigantic mound of the purest Columbian cocaine I have ever seen. It reminds me of Mt. St. Helens. (after it erupted) After we get higher than Cygnus, Ged gets up from the bed and walks to the other side of the room to a gigantic curtain. He locks eyes with me and smiles. Then he leaps into a pirouette that Baryshnikov would be envious of. As he lands, he tears open the curtain!

I couldnt believe my eyes. It was the arcade game 'CENTIPEDE". It was just like I remembered. The last time I had seen or even played one was in a Pizza Hut in 1984. My god!

Ged told me I could play all I wanted and for FREE! As I started my first game, a midget with a donkey entered the room. I remembered Geddy roaring like a viking as he dragged his wife by the hair into the other room. He had a rubber spatula in his other hand. The midget and donkey followed. I never saw them again. I didn't beat Ged's high score either. Maybe next time......

spit6ph.gif

Brilliant!!!

Although I would have chosen Galaga or Tetris... much better games IMO.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 2 2010, 12:06 AM)

spit6ph.gif

Brilliant!!!

I am not into this stuff at all... and what's the link with 2.gif ? wtf.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 2 2010, 01:06 AM)

spit6ph.gif

Brilliant!!!

Thanks Ya Big Tree. trink39.gif

I don't know what I was thinking. I should have put you in my fantasy. That would have been HOT! firedevil.gif

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Jul 2 2010, 01:06 PM)

spit6ph.gif

Brilliant!!!

I don't know what I was thinking. I should have put you in my fantasy. That would have been HOT! firedevil.gif

laugh.gif

So it would have been.. me, you and Geddy?

Interesting...

QUOTE (jonfiredaman02 @ Feb 23 2008, 06:04 PM)
This is really weird. And it sounds like bad fanfic. And I'm afraid I just can't really respond in the way you want.

Ditto x 10

WFT, right?

Edited by hazlnut

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 2 2010, 09:27 PM)

spit6ph.gif

Brilliant!!!

laugh.gif

Interesting...

But what's Ged's wife doing during this naked (or is it?) arcade orgy? Poor woman. . .

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jul 2 2010, 10:35 PM)
How can you make a weird thread even weirder? By bumping it two years later. wink.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, but that's one of TRF's hallmarks. Just when you thought it couldn't get more strange....

That's why I LOVE this place. yes.gif

If I thought the OP was trying to be funny, then okay, ha ha.

If I thought the OP was a fanatic semi-psychotic horny female fan, then okay, I guess those saucy romance novels are really working for you.

But dude? Really? That's disturbing.

Mrs. Lifeson, Lee or Peart are probably gonna call it a night early so it's just you and one of the boys....Have fun with that.

spit6ph.gif

Brilliant!!!

laugh.gif

Interesting...

No. Ged and his wife went off with the midget, donkey, and rubber spatula. We would have stayed in the bedroom. Oh my god!

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Jul 3 2010, 01:31 AM)

spit6ph.gif

Brilliant!!!

laugh.gif

Interesting...

No. Ged and his wife went off with the midget, donkey, and rubber spatula. We would have stayed in the bedroom. Oh my god!

Hey we can invite Alex over then! Hopefully he brings some pizza and an X Box 360! biggrin.gif

Nah, I don't like to share! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 3 2010, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Jul 3 2010, 01:31 AM)

spit6ph.gif

Brilliant!!!

laugh.gif

Interesting...

Hey we can invite Alex over then! Hopefully he brings some pizza and an X Box 360! biggrin.gif

no.gif

As soon as Alex would show up, you'd kick me out of the room. laugh.gif

But seriously, no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif

I want you all to myself. cool.gif

I'm sorry but the OP.... weird and disturbing. Reminds me why I don't miss him.

But Andrew's fantasy.... rofl3.gif I haven't had such a good laugh in weeks! I was pretty okay until the part where Ged dragged his wife off with the donkey, midget and spatula.... 2funny.gif

For the record, I'm with Janie and Ya - I'd go for it. WTH, why not? confused13.gif 1287.gif