nettiesaur

limlight81

missionman

closer2heart

Jen Sawyer

AFarCryfromFBN

hermy

timintey

Welcome to TRF, I hope you enjoyed your stay?

Now get out!

laugh.gif

only kidding! joker.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (the invisible man @ Jan 3 2008, 05:26 PM)
Im sorry, the memers of the Hangout would like to respond but are not permitted to exit the bubble at this time. Have a nice day and thank you for shopping K-mart.

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/welcome-1.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jan 3 2008, 05:50 PM)
I haven't met any of you in chat yet (really, the best way to get to know people on TRF imho), but I hope to soon! yes.gif

Welcome! trink39.gif  bncegrn.gif

Yes, that may be true, another way would be to actually post in more then one thread you created to "hang out" in. Just a thought, hey Hermy, are ya with me bro. trink38.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 3 2008, 06:14 PM)
That thread reminds me of Kid Glove getting a new kitten and its afraid to venture out to the other rooms in the house.

Give them time smile.gif

Well, imo as you guys seem like such a tight-knit group, it looks like it would be difficult to join in with you guys.

Like, simply it looks like it will be tougher to fit in then it is.

That's just how I fealt when I joined. But you're all great, very welcomeing.

They'll all come out and play soon, I'm sure!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 3 2008, 05:45 PM)
Welcome. TRF has a rich history of accepting refugees form elsewhere.

"Take your tired, your hungry, your recently devoid of an operational server.. your victims of meanie adminsitrators..."

TRF - The Cradle of Rush Liberty smile.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

Lerxt, you're toooooooooo much!!!!! laugh.gif

Welcome to the RIAB transplants!!! With the new concert dates on the horizon, we'll have LOTS to chat about!!! ENJOY!!!!!

The Two of Us! 1287.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Jan 3 2008, 06:16 PM)
I think they don't realize that this isn't a blog.......

But it can be pressed into use as such, for the sake of our shell-shocked 2.gif brethren, can't it?

Take pity on them, SweetScience! They've been through a lot already!

wink.gif

L

Same Shit...Different HTTP:

Do I hear what your sayin Invisable....yeah I hear what your sayin...

To much time on your hands. We're not newbie's...we're like the guys that get hired 8 positions above you because your still sweeping the floors. Before you know it we're parking in your spot, getting all the perks, pissin in the executive can, and buggin you cause "you missed a spot" You people actually have a thread that debates how to spell "color" or "colour".....There is a reason why Rush gets a bad rap....cause of the basement dwellin, star-trek lovin, 2112 burned into my arm, fans that you are. Just be a fan of the music...that's all I ask..

Neil never debated if Keith Moon wore boxers or briefs.....it was the music....Alex never played "what Cream song are you playing now?"....it was the music......Geddy never argued about the venues and setlist of "Yes"..........just go and listen to the music.

Peace out to my real Rush Brothers and Sisters

QUOTE (hermy @ Jan 3 2008, 10:24 PM)

To much time on your hands. We're not newbie's...we're like the guys that get hired 8 positions above you because your still sweeping the floors. Before you know it we're parking in your spot, getting all the perks, pissin in the exective can, and buggin you cause "you missed a spot" You people actually have a thread that debates how to spell "color" or "colour".....There is a reason why Rush gets a bad rap....cause of the basement dwellin, star-trek lovin, 2112 burned into my arm, fans that you are. Just be a fan of the music...that's all I ask..
Neil never debated if Keith Moon wore boxers or briefs.....it was the music....Alex never played "what Cream song are you playing now?"....it was the music......Geddy never argued about the venues and setlist of "Yes"..........just go and listen to the music.

ohmy.gif Wow, nice guy... unsure.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 3 2008, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (hermy @ Jan 3 2008, 10:24 PM)

To much time on your hands. We're not newbie's...we're like the guys that get hired 8 positions above you because your still sweeping the floors. Before you know it we're parking in your spot, getting all the perks, pissin in the exective can, and buggin you cause "you missed a spot"  You people actually have a thread that debates how to spell "color" or "colour".....There is a reason why Rush gets a bad rap....cause of the basement dwellin, star-trek lovin, 2112 burned into my arm, fans that you are. Just be a fan of the music...that's all I ask..

ohmy.gif Wow, nice guy... unsure.gif

He makes soooooo much sense, though. We all should learn from him.

Now if you'll excuse me... I need to get back to scrubbing his toilet, then warm up his car so it's nice and heated. We wouldn't want a cold seat now... would we.

Archived