Arnold Schwarzenegger

Ru5h F@n

What Was Your Favorite Action Movie?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What Was Your Favorite Action Movie?

• 1. The Terminator (1984)
    • 2. Commando (1985)
    • 3. Raw Deal (1986)
    • 4. Predator (1987)
    • 5. Running Man (1987)
    • 6. Red Heat (1988)
    • 7. Total Recall (1990)
    • 8. Kindergarten Cop (1990)
    • 9. Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
    • 10. Last Action Hero (1993)
    • 11. Eraser (1996)

Total Recall, Arnie to Sharon Stone: You should not drink and bake.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Dec 20 2007, 12:28 PM)
Total Recall, Arnie to Sharon Stone: You should not drink and bake.

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Dec 20 2007, 01:32 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Dec 20 2007, 12:28 PM)
Total Recall, Arnie to Sharon Stone:  You should not drink and bake.

z7shysterical.gif

My mistake. It was in Raw Deal.

QUOTE (owlswing @ Dec 20 2007, 01:51 PM)
My Fav. isn't on the list...TRUE LIES!!!!

How did we miss that!

Decent movie and some funny funny Arnoldisms too...

A love the bit where the guy is going to torture him and first injects him with sodium penthanol and Arnold truthfully tells him exactly how he is going to kill him right before he does.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Dec 21 2007, 03:01 AM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Dec 20 2007, 12:53 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Dec 20 2007, 12:04 PM)
QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Dec 20 2007, 08:49 AM)
Commando! One of the funniest movies ever. The part where he recklessly drives his truck down a mountain gets me every time.

Matirx: "Sully, rememba how I promised to kill you last?...I lied"

Sully: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

laugh.gif classic!

My favorite one liner from that may have been "Let off some steam!" right before he impales the guy on a steam pipe.

laugh.gif

Crap I miss Arnie so much now that we started to talk about it. I'll have to grab up all his movies as they are released on BluRay. I think Predator release is already skedded and I'll be picking that one up on release day - one of the best action flicks of all time.

z7shysterical.gif

I love the part where Bennett and Arnold are shooting at each other from behind walls. Arnold gets hit in the arm and Bennett says: "How's the arm, John?" to which Arnold responds with the greatest comeback ever: "Come over and find out!" His delivery is perfect. Arnold ruled so hard back then. Now we get "talk to the hand" in Terminator 3.

My bros and I quote Arnie movies so much that one might think its a religious prayer.

When i meet my bros after a year or so of not seeing them we quote the line from PREDATOR where Ahnold sees Carl Weathers, "DYLAN! You sonofabitch!" then we clench hands and flex our biceps as if we're stacked like those 2 boys. laugh.gif

Or if we're in a kitchen we'll grab a knife, point it to the other and say the COMMANDO line, "Come on Bennett. Let's pah-ty."

There are a many others but those 2 are the most common. Yeah, we're grown men that act like dorks yes.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Dec 20 2007, 12:45 PM)
QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Dec 20 2007, 12:29 PM)
Well I thought most of his movies were flops except the ones that I listed above in the poll. Those I thought were the best ones of all basically.

Admit it: you have no idea what you're doing.

Do your parents know that you're using their computer?

Jack, this has to be one of funniest things I've ever read in the 3+ years I've been here.

spit6ph.gif spit6ph.gif spit6ph.gif spit6ph.gif spit6ph.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Dec 21 2007, 07:27 AM)
When i meet my bros after a year or so of not seeing them we quote the line from PREDATOR where Ahnold sees Carl Weathers, "DYLAN! You sonofabitch!" then we clench hands and flex our biceps as if we're stacked like those 2 boys. laugh.gif

That is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

z7shysterical.gif

trink39.gif

Of the movies mentioned, I only saw the two Terminator movies and Total Recall (no interest in the others). Alright, I saw parts of 2 or 3 of other ones listed, but not the whole movies.

Anyway, as much as I love Total Recall, it's hard to compete with T2. I'm honestly shocked that more people so far have voted for the first Terminator movie. It's a great movie, but the 2nd one blew it away I thought...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 21 2007, 09:41 AM)
Of the movies mentioned, I only saw the two Terminator movies and Total Recall (no interest in the others). Alright, I saw parts of 2 or 3 of other ones listed, but not the whole movies.

Anyway, as much as I love Total Recall, it's hard to compete with T2. I'm honestly shocked that more people so far have voted for the first Terminator movie. It's a great movie, but the 2nd one blew it away I thought...

I thought the story in TR was more fun that Terminator (I or II).

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 21 2007, 07:46 AM)
Of the movies mentioned, I only saw the two Terminator movies and Total Recall (no interest in the others).  Alright, I saw parts of 2 or 3 of other ones listed, but not the whole movies.

Anyway, as much as I love Total Recall, it's hard to compete with T2.  I'm honestly shocked that more people so far have voted for the first Terminator movie.  It's a great movie, but the 2nd one blew it away I thought...

You do have a point as it was a majorly fun story, but I give T2 the ede for 2 reasons:

1. The cool factor. T2 has to be one of the top 5 or so coolest (not necessarily best) movies ever made right up there with the first Matrix.

2. The end of Total Recall bugged me (pun intended). The whole part where they don't have oxygen and their bodies get huge and their eyes bug out before the oxygen comes back and they return to normal is just beyond silly. I know, perhaps I'm quibbling, but that scene always bothered me and distracted somewhat from the movie overall. Still a great and fun movie though. yes.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 21 2007, 10:50 AM)
Of the movies mentioned, I only saw the two Terminator movies and Total Recall (no interest in the others).  Alright, I saw parts of 2 or 3 of other ones listed, but not the whole movies.

Anyway, as much as I love Total Recall, it's hard to compete with T2.  I'm honestly shocked that more people so far have voted for the first Terminator movie.  It's a great movie, but the 2nd one blew it away I thought...

You do have a point as it was a majorly fun story, but I give T2 the ede for 2 reasons:

1. The cool factor. T2 has to be one of the top 5 or so coolest (not necessarily best) movies ever made right up there with the first Matrix.

2. The end of Total Recall bugged me (pun intended). The whole part where they don't have oxygen and their bodies get huge and their eyes bug out before the oxygen comes back and they return to normal is just beyond silly. I know, perhaps I'm quibbling, but that scene always bothered me and distracted somewhat from the movie overall. Still a great and fun movie though. yes.gif

Hey goobs -

If you can't reconcile that small over site with the glory of seeing a chick with three tits then I don't know what to tell you.

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Dec 21 2007, 11:02 AM)
If you can't reconcile that small over site with the glory of seeing a chick with three tits then I don't know what to tell you.

Was that Eccentrica Gallumbits, the Triple-Breasted Whore of Eroticon 6?

laugh.gif

That bothered you but the end of T2 didn't?

When the chip that was saved from the first Terminator was destroyed so that the technology didn't exist to build the first terminator the T2 should have winked out of existence right on the spot. If the chip is destroyed so T1 can't be built then how could T2 exist to come and destroy the chip....

It was a time continuum issue that ruined the whole movie for me.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 21 2007, 11:13 AM)

When the chip that was saved from the first Terminator was destroyed so that the technology didn't exist to build the first terminator the T2 should have winked out of existence right on the spot. If the chip is destroyed so T1 can't be built then how could T2 exist to come and destroy the chip....

laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Dec 21 2007, 11:28 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Dec 21 2007, 11:13 AM)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just like were supposed to believe that R2D2 didnt share all he knew with Luke...

"Wipe out the protocol drioid's memory..."

Oh man, how can you not love this face?

http://sydlexia.com/imagesandstuff/arnold/recall1.jpg

I'm about to cry with laughter just looking at that picture.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Dec 21 2007, 12:31 PM)

Oh man, how can you not love this face?

http://sydlexia.com/imagesandstuff/arnold/recall1.jpg

I'm about to cry with laughter just looking at that picture.

I betcha somewhere along the line - THAT one appeared in Fangoria Magazine.

laugh.gif