TRF Meetups 2008!

The Owl

Other than seeing Rush again, the biggest thing I am looking foward to is another set of TRF meetups for the 2008 leg of the tour!!!

If the rumored cities hold up, I might be going to two show this time around.

And If one of those cities happens to be Nashville, Tn. Or in the Middle Tennessee area (possibly Murfreesboro. Where I live, 30 miles south of Nashville) I can get any type of Meetup that might happen Organized. (I know the best places to eat!!)

I am really looking foward to the second leg and meeting with everyone again.

2.gif in 08

I also hope they will play Toronto again... there will be a definite TRF/Rush party at my house if that happens!

If they dont play Toronto again, I will gladly bus it up to Quebec City to see them do the anniversary show. biggrin.gif

I'm hoping for another Texas show yes.gif There will definitely be a meet-up (or 2 or 3) if they come back! 2.gif

I really am hoping to meet up with some of you after that disappointing run of financial hardship this year. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

only got to meet some of the TRFers during the Oslo gig this tour. Next tour if the guys don't come over to Europe, I'll most definitely try to go to one or two shows either in CA or Canada (Montreal or Toronoto), and I'd be more than glad to attend a TRF meetup!!!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Nov 15 2007, 06:28 PM)
I didn't meet up with anyone this tour.  no.gif 

tongue.gif

unsure.gif

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00299.jpg

We were figments of your imagination!!!!!!!! z7shysterical.gif wacko.gif rofl3.gif

1022.gif 2.gif 2008 YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! 2.gif 1022.gif

Saving, planning, and plotting until we meet-up again!!! Can't wait!!! bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sanzo @ Nov 15 2007, 06:21 PM)
what about the Uk, alot of following there,Will they go there in 2008?
that is the most important question Iv asked in 2007 in 2 lines,make or break me in next answer

Sorry, Sanzo! So far we're only working on rumors and tidbits from Rushisaband.com. According to the rumored information so far, the dates will be on this side of the pond only. But who knows?!?!?

Like I said, this is not official information. We don't expect the 2008 dates to be published until late January. We're gluttons for suspense!

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (The Owl @ Nov 14 2007, 12:38 AM)
Other than seeing Rush again, the biggest thing I am looking foward to is another set of TRF meetups for the 2008 leg of the tour!!!

If the rumored cities hold up, I might be going to two show this time around.

And If one of those cities happens to be Nashville, Tn. Or in the Middle Tennessee area (possibly Murfreesboro. Where I live, 30 miles south of Nashville) I can get any type of Meetup that might happen Organized. (I know the best places to eat!!)

I am really looking foward to the second leg and meeting with everyone again.

2.gif in 08

Wouldn't it be cool to see Rush in the Ryman? I've always wanted to go to a show there.

I doubt Memphis will be on the next tour leg.

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Nov 17 2007, 12:54 PM)

tongue.gif

unsure.gif

We were figments of your imagination!!!!!!!! z7shysterical.gif wacko.gif rofl3.gif

Saving, planning, and plotting until we meet-up again!!! Can't wait!!! bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

You have obviously photoshopped me into your pictures. z7shysterical.gif

I didn't even go to see 2.gif this tour. no.gif

see... if i tell myself this... i can more easily justify seeing them a whole bunch in 2008 as well. wink.gif

There's a rumored stop in Mississippi and I will do what I can to make it to the closest show and would love to see any many TRFers as possible!

I hope they Play one or two of the North Western US States again as it looks like I will not be travelling for the next tour, sadly.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 4 2007, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Nov 17 2007, 12:54 PM)

tongue.gif

unsure.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

You have obviously photoshopped me into your pictures. z7shysterical.gif

I didn't even go to see 2.gif this tour. no.gif

see... if i tell myself this... i can more easily justify seeing them a whole bunch in 2008 as well. wink.gif

uh.... Necro???

you might want to go check out this thread:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=32529&st=40

somebody is going around posing as you going to a shit load of rush concerts man.

i'm just sayin'...

Archived