New England Patriots 2007-08

Slime

Will the Patriots remain undefeated this season?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Patriots remain undefeated this season?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now boys . . . it's only a game!!!!!!! biggrin.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif (That just happens to run the most powerful country in the modern world!!!)

And what a great game to watch last night!!! Not that I don't appreciate the BIG wins as I've stated in past posts. But the drama, anticipation, and suspense last night were almost worth the stress.

Already the local arguments address the "confidence of the Pats, run amok", the "offense taking a break", and my favorite chuckle, "maybe they're bored with winning!" confused13.gif sarcasm.gif

Personally, I appreciated watching the Eagles fluff their feathers! They played a good game.

The Pats scored another victory and I'm basking in Boston glory!!! FUN!!!! cheer.gif

trink39.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Nov 26 2007, 07:23 PM)
Now boys . . . it's only a game!!!!!!! biggrin.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif (That just happens to run the most powerful country in the modern world!!!)

And what a great game to watch last night!!! Not that I don't appreciate the BIG wins as I've stated in past posts. But the drama, anticipation, and suspense last night were almost worth the stress.

Already the local arguments address the "confidence of the Pats, run amok", the "offense taking a break", and my favorite chuckle, "maybe they're bored with winning!" confused13.gif sarcasm.gif

Personally, I appreciated watching the Eagles fluff their feathers! They played a good game.

The Pats scored another victory and I'm basking in Boston glory!!! FUN!!!! cheer.gif

trink39.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Hare, damn it! The more you post the more I like you. smile.gif

Now, GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Nov 26 2007, 07:28 PM)
Now boys . . . it's only a game!!!!!!!  biggrin.gif  rofl3.gif  z7shysterical.gif  (That just happens to run the most powerful country in the modern world!!!)

And what a great game to watch last night!!!  Not that I don't appreciate the BIG wins as I've stated in past posts.  But the drama, anticipation, and suspense last night were almost worth the stress. 

Already the local arguments address the "confidence of the Pats, run amok", the "offense taking a break", and my favorite chuckle, "maybe they're bored with winning!" confused13.gif  sarcasm.gif 

Personally, I appreciated watching the Eagles fluff their feathers!  They played a good game.

The Pats scored another victory and I'm basking in Boston glory!!!  FUN!!!! cheer.gif 

trink39.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Now, GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

F-ck the Cowboys.

1022.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif dazed025.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Nov 26 2007, 08:28 PM)
Now boys . . . it's only a game!!!!!!!  biggrin.gif  rofl3.gif  z7shysterical.gif  (That just happens to run the most powerful country in the modern world!!!)

And what a great game to watch last night!!!  Not that I don't appreciate the BIG wins as I've stated in past posts.  But the drama, anticipation, and suspense last night were almost worth the stress. 

Already the local arguments address the "confidence of the Pats, run amok", the "offense taking a break", and my favorite chuckle, "maybe they're bored with winning!" confused13.gif  sarcasm.gif 

Personally, I appreciated watching the Eagles fluff their feathers!  They played a good game.

The Pats scored another victory and I'm basking in Boston glory!!!  FUN!!!! cheer.gif 

trink39.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Now, GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

Aw shucks, LCC! blush4.gif

cheer.gif Pats cheer.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif Holy Crap!!! OK, that may have been TOO MUCH stress! Monday night's game was heartpoundingly close!!!

In Pagan cultures, the Raven represents "The Messenger".

I believe the "message" was brutally received!!!

The Pats pulled off the win, but man-o-man, that was a tough game to watch!

cheer.gif Patriots cheer.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Whoever called that timeout on the Ravens sideline should be fired!

The game would have been over and the perfect season a memory if they would have just kept their mouth shut and let the Ravens defense do their job. What a horrible ending to a game... well... not for the Patriots fans.

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Dec 5 2007, 12:41 PM)

The game would have been over and the perfect season a memory if they would have just kept their mouth shut and let the Ravens defense do their job. What a horrible ending to a game... well... not for the Patriots fans.

The Pats have had the uncanny ability to have things just go their way. I'm holding my breath for the turn of the worm. They are so due to have some bounces and calls to go against them.

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Dec 5 2007, 02:46 PM)
QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Dec 5 2007, 12:41 PM)

The game would have been over and the perfect season a memory if they would have just kept their mouth shut and let the Ravens defense do their job.  What a horrible ending to a game...  well... not for the Patriots fans.

The Pats have had the uncanny ability to have things just go their way. I'm holding my breath for the turn of the worm. They are so due to have some bounces and calls to go against them.

They have weaknesses that can be exploited on any day by a good team havign a good day. Maybe even Dallas smile.gif

liquidcrystalcompass writes, "The Pats have had the uncanny ability to have things just go their way. "

It's the BOSTON Mystique!!!!

There be Witches in Salem, ye know!!!!!!! laugh.gif

cheer.gif Pats cheer.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

They made it look easy yesterday. The Steelers were no match.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Dec 10 2007, 05:19 PM)
They made it look easy yesterday. The Steelers were no match.

653.gif We're happy!!!!!

Brady's devine . . . Moss was a trip . . . Steelers were dirty . . . GOOD GAME!!!! laugh.gif

You should all hear the sports announcers here! They seem to be bored with saying great things about the Pats . . .All of them this morning were discussing the "ugly" uniforms in yesterday's game! confused13.gif (And these were men!!! z7shysterical.gif )

Hey LCC: Discussion of the Cowboys at work today! Cowboys pulled out the win (Congratulations!), but the coaches thought that there were too many mistakes made to take them to the Superbowl. Some people love to over-analyse! I told them that it HAD to be a Pats vs. Cowboys Superbowl so I could mess with my buddy in Texas! wink.gif I was also told today by my "expert" students that the Pats were going to get knocked out by the Colts in the playoffs. I DON'T THINK SOOOOOOOO!!!! no.gif

cheer.gif Patriots All the Way! cheer.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Dec 10 2007, 07:43 PM)
QUOTE (Rush! @ Dec 10 2007, 07:28 PM)
Tom Brady beasted YET AGAIN. 399 passing yds. and 4 touchdowns! Helped my fantasy team tremendously... yet again! biggrin.gif

May the flies of a thousand camels infest his arm pits.

(in best Ed McMahon voice) HA! HA! HA! HA! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Dec 10 2007, 07:43 PM)

May the flies of a thousand camels infest his arm pits.

laugh.gif

That's a good one!

Fox Sports Journalist:

Here's what Bill Belichick should do when he meets Eric Mangini at midfield following the Pats' 58-3 win Sunday: Hand Mangini a camcorder and say, "I don't know what I was thinking stealing your crappy team's signs. But feel free to tape ours." z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

Archived