Dexter!

Ya_Big_Tree

Season 3 was good, but yeah, when you compare it to season 1,2, or 4 it looks bad in comparison...

but Season 3, (and 5 as well) are still much better than most of the other shit on TV now anyways.

Season 4 - SPOILER

Highlight:

Hmm... In a car accident, asleep, with a bunch of hefty bags of severed limbs in the back... How will he get out of this one?

Well.. I'm not sure how, but I know he will.. Time for EP 2!

EPISODE 2:

Damn, I'm really sympathizing for this woman Trinity is going after..

chickendance.gif

Edited by Kenneth

How can people in this show NOT know when a stalker is tailgating them?

Breathing deep for this entire final so far... Wow..

Okay, 12 minutes in and already can't help myself..

Spoilers, Highlight:

Stupid Dexter and his Anger issues.. This is why Lundy was my favorite character, he was such a bro...

Well the very ending was interesting too, but not that surprising to be honest.. I'm just glad this little bugger made it out alive: http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4238/waytogo.png

Edited by Kenneth

At the beginning of Season 5, I heard this season was okay at best, but so far it seems respective.

Hey, anyone else notice that there's several episodes where rice krispie boxes make appearances? Every now and then there will be a decent shot of them on top of Dexter's fridge, or way back to Season 2 on top of Lila's... I even googled Dexter Rice Krispies, seems no one cares about this but me biggrin.gif

Edited by Kenneth

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Apr 11 2011, 03:15 AM)
At the beginning of Season 5, I heard this season was okay at best, but so far it seems respective.

Hey, anyone else notice that there's several episodes where rice krispie boxes make appearances? Every now and then there will be a decent shot of them on top of Dexter's fridge, or way back to Season 2 on top of Lila's... I even googled Dexter Rice Krispies, seems no one cares about this but me biggrin.gif

Never noticed the rice krispies myself. I bet they just move the box to different homes on the show because it's a normal thing to have in the kitchen.

very disappointed with season 5.....I am not saying it wasn't good, it was, but seriously, Julia Styles is horrific as an actress and the barrel girl murders were completely retarded mystery for Dex and Jordan Chase

best scene of series was in the bloody bathtub throat slit Rita

or when Debra Morgan gave a pass to the killers of Jordan

Is Jeff Lindsay being too rushed for storylines? I hope not

While writing non related literature today I made the best line (joke) that Masuka would love.....here it is...."I would be much more religious if I could pray with my cock........."

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Code Red @ Apr 22 2011, 07:38 AM)
Is Jeff Lindsay being too rushed for storylines? I hope not

Jeff Lindsay's novels don't follow the series. Only book one, Darkly Dreaming Dexter, inspired the television show.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Apr 20 2011, 09:39 AM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Apr 20 2011, 05:32 AM)
All caught up, now what? trink38.gif

We wait for season six now.

What did you think about season five?

Bad, but not as bad as season 3.

It's cool how most of us agree that 1, 2, and 4 were the strong ones, and 3/5 the weak.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Apr 28 2011, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Apr 20 2011, 09:39 AM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Apr 20 2011, 05:32 AM)
All caught up, now what? trink38.gif

We wait for season six now.

What did you think about season five?

Bad, but not as bad as season 3.

It's cool how most of us agree that 1, 2, and 4 were the strong ones, and 3/5 the weak.

3 and 5 were far from bad, imo; they just weren't as awesome as the the rest. tongue.gif