Dexter!

Ya_Big_Tree

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 12 2010, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 12 2010, 09:05 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 12 2010, 02:04 AM)
Awesome episode.

I knew Julia Stiles was going to be part of this year's show but what a surprising way for her first appearance!

Oh wow, holy shit, I didn't even realize the lady who caught Dexter at the end was Julia Stiles until you mentioned her name. It really didn't look like her at all.

I know it's kind of cliche but does anyone else got a funny feeling about the nanny?

She seems too clingy to the kid. I think she's gonna try and kidnap Harrison...

That's what i'm thinking to. I hope she doesn't turn out to be one of those nanny's who murders the children she cares for sad.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 12 2010, 10:05 AM)
Awesome episode.

I knew Julia Stiles was going to be part of this year's show but what a surprising way for her first appearance!

Oh wow, holy shit, I didn't even realize the lady who caught Dexter at the end was Julia Stiles until you mentioned her name. It really didn't look like her at all.

I know it's kind of cliche but does anyone else got a funny feeling about the nanny?

Well damn! I did not recognize Ms. Stiles...I reckon Dexter's not gonna be dropping her body bag in the ocean any time soon.

I don't think the nanny is anything to worry about. If anything she'll probably end up the one normal thing in Dexter's life this season.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Oct 12 2010, 07:55 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 12 2010, 10:05 AM)
Awesome episode.

Well damn! I did not recognize Ms. Stiles...I reckon Dexter's not gonna be dropping her body bag in the ocean any time soon.

I don't think the nanny is anything to worry about. If anything she'll probably end up the one normal thing in Dexter's life this season.

We'll have to wait and see with the nanny. I remain suspicious though. If she does turn out to be normal that would be OK with me since Dexter has enough to worry about this season.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Oct 17 2010, 08:12 PM)
f**k me in both ears.

Deb is such a dainty flower.

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

That was funny as hell when she said that. They always come up with the funniest lines in the show for her and Masuka. Her dirty mouth is the main reason I love the character so much though.

Solid episode tonight. You can really feel the season building towards something major now.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 17 2010, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Oct 17 2010, 08:12 PM)
f**k me in both ears.

Deb is such a dainty flower.

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

That was funny as hell when she said that. They always come up with the funniest lines in the show for her and Masuka. Her dirty mouth is the main reason I love the character so much though.

Solid episode tonight. You can really feel the season building towards something major now.

Yeah, a pretty good episode that has finally opened up the season some and now Dex has a whole litter of bad guys to slice and dice.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 25 2010, 11:12 AM)
Another good episode last night. I'm really starting to get the feeling that Dexter is gonna get caught this season.

They sure are laying it on to think that. Look at the promo where Dexter is in that room where everything is literally turning upside down, at the end of it he has a cut on his cheek like he gives to his victims. Makes me wonder. I doubt that he'd ever get caught though.

So, is Dexter going to have to end up killing Lumen? Dexter killing the light...dark passenger...get it?

Hate to gripe but I'm sick of the 45 minute episodes. Give me an hour or give me death!

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Oct 25 2010, 11:19 AM)
Another good episode last night. I'm really starting to get the feeling that Dexter is gonna get caught this season.

They sure are laying it on to think that. Look at the promo where Dexter is in that room where everything is literally turning upside down, at the end of it he has a cut on his cheek like he gives to his victims. Makes me wonder. I doubt that he'd ever get caught though.

So, is Dexter going to have to end up killing Lumen? Dexter killing the light...dark passenger...get it?

Hate to gripe but I'm sick of the 45 minute episodes. Give me an hour or give me death!

I'm cool with whatever way they want to end it. I think it'll make a better story if he does get caught though. Every serial killer eventually does get caught at some point, except for the Zodiac and Jack The Ripper. This guy Quinn is hiring to look into Dexter is very intriguing. I think Quinn and this guy might be the first ones, besides Doaks that is, to find out who Dex really is.

I've thought about it a bit and if Dexter gets caught there's a whole season of storyline that you could devote to that. It can cover his arrest, trial and how it affects his relationship with Deb and the others who thought they knew him. It would make for some good television I think. Plus, Dexter won't have to pretend like he's normal anymore since everyone would know. That could make the character even more interesting.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 26 2010, 09:09 AM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Oct 25 2010, 11:19 AM)

I'm cool with whatever way they want to end it. I think it'll make a better story if he does get caught though. Every serial killer eventually does get caught at some point, except for the Zodiac and Jack The Ripper. This guy Quinn is hiring to look into Dexter is very intriguing. I think Quinn and this guy might be the first ones, besides Doaks that is, to find out who Dex really is.

I've thought about it a bit and if Dexter gets caught there's a whole season of storyline that you could devote to that. It can cover his arrest, trial and how it affects his relationship with Deb and the others who thought they knew him. It would make for some good television I think. Plus, Dexter won't have to pretend like he's normal anymore since everyone would know. That could make the character even more interesting.

I think Dexter and Lumen will partner up and Dexter will help her get her revenge. I could even see a romance between them down the line. I also think that Lumen will see Quinn and his buddy as a threat and kill them to protect Dexter since he wont do it because they are "innocent."

Just a couple of plot line guesses.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Nov 1 2010, 09:36 PM)
What hppened last night? I want details. Couldn't make it and probably won't this weekend either. Fill me in my peeps!

You don't have a DVR or any other device to record the show confused13.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Nov 2 2010, 09:51 AM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Nov 1 2010, 09:36 PM)
What hppened last night? I want details. Couldn't make it and probably won't this weekend either. Fill me in my peeps!

You don't have a DVR or any other device to record the show confused13.gif

Not at the moment.

I can PM you a website where I stream them all if you're interested (or not if it's just a timing issue).

Great episode this week! Lumen and Dexter are starting to buddy up a bit with Dex acting as a sort of mentor (Lumen is kind of becoming a Miguel, which I'm not TOO happy about but whatever...). Quinn is becoming a Doakes, Angel is getting himself into shit. I think Quinn is going to uncover Dexter and be killed, but not before he parlays this information to Deb who will then (during the next and possibly final season) see the truth for herself.

It's funny you mention that about Deb finding out about Dexter because in the first book she finds out so it seems a likely scenario to explore in the series.

So does Robocop find out anything on Dexter for Quinn? And yeah, Quinn's a dead man walking. Maybe that's how Deb finds out. Have to admit they're and odd pairing.

Is it me or does Quinn look oddly thin this season?

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Nov 2 2010, 11:57 AM)
It's funny you mention that about Deb finding out about Dexter because in the first book she finds out so it seems a likely scenario to explore in the series.

So does Robocop find out anything on Dexter for Quinn? And yeah, Quinn's a dead man walking. Maybe that's how Deb finds out. Have to admit they're and odd pairing.

Is it me or does Quinn look oddly thin this season?

Wow, i'm gonna have to read these Dexter books sometime. It does seem odd that they would do such a major storyline revelation in a book before they do it on TV though unsure.gif

The only thing RoboCop has found out for Quinn is that Dexter is clean. In fact they think he's too clean and feel he's hiding somehting. I'm not sure about this storyline though. I know Quinn isn't getting in Dexter's face and telling him he's watching him like Doaks did but it's still the same basic storyline, just Quinn hired RoboCop to do some investigating instead of doing it himself. Deb's invovment with Quinn is the twist here though so hopefully they can make it different than Dexter vs. Doaks from season two.

Yes, Quinn does look smaller than he did when he first started on the show. Maybe he used to work out a lot then stopped confused13.gif

Not sure where this season is heading at all after last night's episode! Maybe that's a good thing, as I'm sure there's a massive surprise lurking around the corner. I saw that scene at the club coming from a mile away though.

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Nov 8 2010, 12:39 PM)
Not sure where this season is heading at all after last night's episode! Maybe that's a good thing, as I'm sure there's a massive surprise lurking around the corner. I saw that scene at the club coming from a mile away though.

Yeah, it was rather obvious that a shooting was gonna happen at the club. I'm with you on not knowing which way this season is going either at the moment. So it should be interesting. Maybe Dexter and Lumen will for some kind of serial killing partnership unsure.gif But as we saw with Miquel in season three, serial killing teams don't work out to good. Now that she has an idea who Dexter is she's closer to him than Rita ever was, so I can see the relationship evolving into something physical before the season ends.

Also last night's show had one of Deb's funnier lines:

"Shit a brick and f**k me with it" z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (doublereeder @ Nov 14 2010, 11:51 PM)
Hmm.. not sure if I like Dexter with Lumen yet. Then again, she's accepted him for who he really is. We'll see!

I'm OK with them two together. She's gotten to know him better than Rita ever did already. I'm just wondering if she can live with the fact of who Dexter is or will it eat away at her and freak her out to the point were she leaves or possibly decideds to go to the cops about it.

Also, the shit LaGuerta pulled on Deb was not cool at all angry.gif Big props to Batista for siding with Deb though new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Wow. Just watched the most recent episode "Take It"...that was a great show. The scene with Dexter, Lumen & Cole was as compelling as it gets. Stiles and Hall are really bringing their A games (though I don't think a knife slips quite so easily out of a sternum).

And the end...WTF? I thought Dexter went out in the Atlantic to dispose of the bodies and I know of telephoto lenses but that's a bit of a stretch ain't it? That just confirms it: Robocop & Quinn are both friggin' dead. D-E-D! No way they live with that information.

I'm starting to think I see threads coming together about how Deb finds about about Dexter by the end of the season. Maybe.

This season has been uneven but is really cranking up the drama in the last few shows. Good stuff.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Nov 16 2010, 06:34 PM)
Wow. Just watched the most recent episode "Take It"...that was a great show. The scene with Dexter, Lumen & Cole was as compelling as it gets. Stiles and Hall are really bringing their A games (though I don't think a knife slips quite so easily out of a sternum).

And the end...WTF? I thought Dexter went out in the Atlantic to dispose of the bodies and I know of telephoto lenses but that's a bit of a stretch ain't it? That just confirms it: Robocop & Quinn are both friggin' dead. D-E-D! No way they live with that information.

I'm starting to think I see threads coming together about how Deb finds about about Dexter by the end of the season. Maybe.

This season has been uneven but is really cranking up the drama in the last few shows. Good stuff.

I think Deb and Robocop are going to become closer (not romantically, but personally since they both got screwed by the police force) and this is going to be where Deb is exposed to Dexter's odd behavior