Dexter!

Ya_Big_Tree

Just watched the new episode. Excellent as usual. Definitely looks like Quinn is headed down the same path as Doakes, but I hope they put an interesting twist into it, as Dexter cannot just kill an innocent man. Unless Quinn has killed innocent people before...aka Vacation Murderer.

The Trinity/Dexter situation is getting extremely interesting IMO, I have a feeling one of them is going to spill their secret to the other very soon (possibly Dexter since he just killed his first innocent person). Trinity's instability is really starting to show.

I'm actually starting to wonder if the writers for Dexter are going to take another path and NOT have Dexter kill Trinity. It would be kinda different to have either Dexter and Trinity gain a respect for eachother's codes or something. Now that Dexter has ruined his code... should be interesting to see what happens tonight!

biggrin.gif

Just finished watching last night's episode... OMG! Looks like some of what I predicted is coming true. I still think the shooter is that crazy reporter chick and I think Deb is gonna figure that out.

Trinity... wow that was surprising... mostly Dexter's action in the whole thing. I dunno if he's going to be able to kill him when it's all done. Especially with the realization he comes to at the end of it all.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 18 2009, 10:04 PM)
I'm just about to watch Season 1, Episode 1.

Wish me luck!

Hang with it for at least 5 episodes. When I started watching, a friend gave me season 1 on DVD and I watched the first episode and thought, "its not bad, but I don't know if its the show for me." My friend told me that I must watch through 4 or 5 eps and then make a decision. I did, and after that I was completely hooked.

Now, I eagerly wait for Sunday night to get here 1022.gif

I'll just be very bummed when the season ends sad.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Nov 19 2009, 07:13 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 18 2009, 10:04 PM)
I'm just about to watch Season 1, Episode 1.

Wish me luck!

Hang with it for at least 5 episodes. When I started watching, a friend gave me season 1 on DVD and I watched the first episode and thought, "its not bad, but I don't know if its the show for me." My friend told me that I must watch through 4 or 5 eps and then make a decision. I did, and after that I was completely hooked.

Now, I eagerly wait for Sunday night to get here 1022.gif

I'll just be very bummed when the season ends sad.gif

I know this when this season ends Im gonna be so bummed! It's the best one yet! biggrin.gif

Just stick with it Godeater! You'll get hooked on it soon enough. yes.gif

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Nov 23 2009, 10:32 AM)
Ummm....I believe a "Holy shit!" is in order...

These last few episodes have catapulted this season to become my favorite Dexter season yet.

I see your Holy Shit! and raise you a WTF?!!!! ohmy.gif

Ok I guess this explains why Lundy looked the way he did when Kristy shot him. Cause he either knew she was related to Trinity or maybe it confirmed his suspicions that it was Arthur who was Trinity.

I can't believe Dexter just lost his shit like that and exposed himself to Trinity's family. This isn't gonna shake out well.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Nov 23 2009, 02:35 PM)
QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Nov 23 2009, 10:32 AM)
Ummm....I believe a "Holy shit!" is in order...

These last few episodes have catapulted this season to become my favorite Dexter season yet.

I see your Holy Shit! and raise you a WTF?!!!! ohmy.gif

Ok I guess this explains why Lundy looked the way he did when Kristy shot him. Cause he either knew she was related to Trinity or maybe it confirmed his suspicions that it was Arthur who was Trinity.

I can't believe Dexter just lost his shit like that and exposed himself to Trinity's family. This isn't gonna shake out well.

I didn't see the link between her and Trinity. It knocked me for a loop.

As far as Arthur's family seeing Dex's ugly side, it just seems to make things more interesting when Dex is in a jam.

And this season is FANTASTIC! 1022.gif

Dexter's trojan horse entry into Arthur's family situation is some truly compelling stuff and some really brilliant writing so far in this series... the Thanksgiving dinner scene was frikkin' awesome!

I'll say it again Lithgow was GREAT and perfect for this part. Not really a fan of any of the awards shit that goes with tv shows and movies but I'd be surprised if Lithgow doesn't get any kind of nomination for his work.

Holy Crap! Just caught up on Dexter last night cause I was away this weekend.

This whole Trinity thing took a new turn... although the addition of the missing 10 year old boys makes sense given his psychotic state.

Good for Deb for nailing Kristine as the shooter! biggrin.gif The look on Quinn's face was priceless... this ain't over me thinks.

Tension between Dexter and Trinity is def heating up... it seems that Dexter is still learning a lot from Trinity.. a lot how NOT to be to his family. That was a touching moment between Dexter and Harrison at the end. smile.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Dec 2 2009, 01:47 PM)
Holy Crap! Just caught up on Dexter last night cause I was away this weekend.

This whole Trinity thing took a new turn... although the addition of the missing 10 year old boys makes sense given his psychotic state.

Good for Deb for nailing Kristine as the shooter! biggrin.gif The look on Quinn's face was priceless... this ain't over me thinks.

Tension between Dexter and Trinity is def heating up... it seems that Dexter is still learning a lot from Trinity.. a lot how NOT to be to his family. That was a touching moment between Dexter and Harrison at the end. smile.gif

The addition of children into the mix with Trinity made me VERY uncomfortable. There was just something about seeing a child in danger that struck too close to home and upset me.

That said, it was a great episode. The whole thing with Christine was genius writing and yeah, the conflict between Dex and Trinity is shaping up for a great season finale.

OH MY GOD!!!

This season is gonna end EXPLOSIVELY if last night's episode is any indication on that. yes.gif

As soon as it ended I was like.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT MORE!!!!

Sunday isn't gonna come fast enough! banghead.gif