Dexter!

Ya_Big_Tree

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 20 2008, 07:04 PM)
QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ May 20 2008, 06:51 PM)
Just finished season 1.....amazing show.

Just tonight I received the Season 1 DVDs as a gift. Psyched about getting into it. 1022.gif

I think that's what I need to do...just get the sets, or at least rent them. I have a hard time meeting any regular t.v. schedule.

QUOTE (goose @ May 20 2008, 07:31 PM)

Just tonight I received the Season 1 DVDs as a gift. Psyched about getting into it. 1022.gif

I think that's what I need to do...just get the sets, or at least rent them. I have a hard time meeting any regular t.v. schedule.

We watched an entire season in less than a week. The DVDs are much easier. Season 2 comes out August 19th.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 20 2008, 08:04 PM)

Its been a day. Did you watch them all yet?

QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ May 21 2008, 03:30 PM)

Twice! wacko.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 21 2008, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ May 21 2008, 03:30 PM)

Twice! wacko.gif

Just wait till you watch Season 2!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ May 21 2008, 08:42 AM)
QUOTE (goose @ May 20 2008, 07:31 PM)

We watched an entire season in less than a week. The DVDs are much easier. Season 2 comes out August 19th.

I was thinking that this is one show that I could easily do a day-long full-season marathon for...but then the fact that I had that thought kind of spooked me a little. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 7 2008, 01:05 AM)
I've watched the first 10 of season one's 12 episodes so far. VERY addictive, and Michael C. Hall is the ONLY guy who could play Dexter.

The 2nd season comes out on DVD August 19th...Make sure you pick it up! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 6 2008, 04:56 AM)
Season 3 begins on September 28th!  1022.gif  1287.gif

I still haven't seen Season 2 yet. sad.gif

DVD's out soon though. smile.gif

Who here has read the books??

so anyone watched season 3? just finished it myself, cant wait for season 4. its kinda weird, i remember watching it right after the first season started, almost 2 and a half years ago, doesnt feel that long ago.

QUOTE (mortkort @ Feb 17 2009, 01:52 PM)
so anyone watched season 3? just finished it myself, cant wait for season 4. its kinda weird, i remember watching it right after the first season started, almost 2 and a half years ago, doesnt feel that long ago.

Ya Season finished a few months ago. Im so jonesing for season 4!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Feb 17 2009, 04:06 PM)
QUOTE (mortkort @ Feb 17 2009, 01:52 PM)

Ya Season finished a few months ago. Im so jonesing for season 4!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. Season 3 was the best yet!

I watched the first 2 seasons on dvd just before season 3 started and now I am completely hooked. Its my new favorite show.

Have this show coming from Netflix. I don't have Showtime and for a while channel 4 here in Denver played the show. So I'll be starting from season 1.

Does anybody know that Michael C. Hall married the chick who plays his sister on the show in real life?

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 1 2009, 07:50 AM)

Have this show coming from Netflix. I don't have Showtime and for a while channel 4 here in Denver played the show. So I'll be starting from season 1.

Does anybody know that Michael C. Hall married the chick who plays his sister on the show in real life?

Yes Cindy they just got married not too long ago.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 1 2009, 07:52 AM)

Have this show coming from Netflix.  I don't have Showtime and for a while channel 4 here in Denver played the show.  So I'll be starting from season 1.

I hope in real life she's not as much of a pain in the a$$ as she is on the show.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Aug 1 2009, 09:55 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 1 2009, 07:52 AM)

Have this show coming from Netflix.  I don't have Showtime and for a while channel 4 here in Denver played the show.  So I'll be starting from season 1.

I hope in real life she's not as much of a pain in the a$$ as she is on the show.

Or as as frightening as her movie character Emily Rose scared.gif unsure.gif

Dexter Morgan and Emily Rose.... firedevil.gif

Its September, it won't be long now 1022.gif

I thought Jimmy Smits' role last season added so much to the show and that it would be tough for anybody to top him, but Lithgow really has some potential here. An excellent choice for what looks to be an excellent role.