Dexter!

Ya_Big_Tree

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 28 2009, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 28 2009, 01:24 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 28 2009, 08:07 AM)
QUOTE (mortkort @ Sep 28 2009, 07:12 AM)
great season opener! i knew i wouldnt be disappointed

SPOILER BELOW

did he get rid of the body parts before he flipped the car?

It's hard to say....I'm guessing he already did because he had the medication for his son and did say he was on his way home to take care of his family.

good observation though mort! trink39.gif

I'm not sure about that... he was really tired and falling asleep a lot. He might have forgotten to get rid of the body. If that's what happened.. he's pretty much screwed now after what happened with his car.

OMG WHAT AN AMAZING SEASON OPENER!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif

That scene in the bathtub was just so horrific... I LOVED IT!!!

Can't wait till next episode!!!!

biggrin.gif

I just think he would've gotten rid of the body before he went to the pharmacy...who knows.

I told you The Trinity Killer is a sick bastard.

I'm under the impression that he didn't get rid of the body before the crash. In the preview for the next episode you see him going back to the wrecked truck and finding only one of the bags, and not knowing where the others were.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2009, 02:58 PM)

SPOILER BELOW

It's hard to say....I'm guessing he already did because he had the medication for his son and did say he was on his way home to take care of his family.

I'm not sure about that... he was really tired and falling asleep a lot. He might have forgotten to get rid of the body. If that's what happened.. he's pretty much screwed now after what happened with his car.

biggrin.gif

I just think he would've gotten rid of the body before he went to the pharmacy...who knows.

I'm under the impression that he didn't get rid of the body before the crash. In the preview for the next episode you see him going back to the wrecked truck and finding only one of the bags, and not knowing where the others were.

Well I always avoid the previews to the next episodes laugh.gif

so it looks like he did not get rid of the body before his mishap....

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 28 2009, 02:00 PM)

SPOILER BELOW

biggrin.gif

Ya that's not smart considering Lundy is lurking around. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 28 2009, 03:00 PM)

SPOILER BELOW

biggrin.gif

Oops...didn't mean to blow next week's ep for you. I shall never reference the trailers again. wink.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 28 2009, 03:03 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 28 2009, 03:00 PM)

SPOILER BELOW

biggrin.gif

Oops...didn't mean to blow next week's ep for you. I shall never reference the trailers again. wink.gif

No worries brother trink39.gif

It's bound to happen once in awhile

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 28 2009, 03:01 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 28 2009, 02:00 PM)

SPOILER BELOW

biggrin.gif

Ya that's not smart considering Lundy is lurking around. laugh.gif

What a great season premier!

I don't think he did get rid of the body before the crash. I think he'll be sorting this one out for many eps to come.

Gimmie more Lithgow 1022.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Oct 5 2009, 06:26 PM)
Great episode 1022.gif

Ol' Dex had a rough day laugh.gif

No kidding! laugh.gif

That part with the memory loss because of the concussion was done really well. Especially when he wasn't sure about where he left the body. But ya I love where this season is going. Trinity killer is so creepy! biggrin.gif

Is it just me or does Rita keep looking more and more like a bitchy wife? She was never this much of a bitch before.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 5 2009, 07:31 PM)
Is it just me or does Rita keep looking more and more like a bitchy wife? She was never this much of a bitch before.

Yeah, I think that Rita's character is evolving. It really needed to. She was just so bland before there wasn't really an opportunity to do much with her character but with her being a bit more [ahem] demanding, it creates an entirely new hurdle for Dex to deal with.

I think its a good move.

And yeah, Lithgow is really creepy, but in a good way laugh.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Oct 7 2009, 04:27 PM)
Is it just me or does Rita keep looking more and more like a bitchy wife?  She was never this much of a bitch before.

Yeah, I think that Rita's character is evolving. It really needed to. She was just so bland before there wasn't really an opportunity to do much with her character but with her being a bit more [ahem] demanding, it creates an entirely new hurdle for Dex to deal with.

I think its a good move.

Rita & the kids are foils for Dexter's "dark passenger" and are becoming more demanding on his time as the show goes on this season. It's an interesting arc Dexter's character is on this season: I think the strain between his two lives will become too great for him eventually. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

What I'm also curious about is how & when Dex & Trinity are going to cross paths.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Oct 12 2009, 02:30 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Oct 7 2009, 04:27 PM)
Is it just me or does Rita keep looking more and more like a bitchy wife?  She was never this much of a bitch before.

I think its a good move.

Rita & the kids are foils for Dexter's "dark passenger" and are becoming more demanding on his time as the show goes on this season. It's an interesting arc Dexter's character is on this season: I think the strain between his two lives will become too great for him eventually. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

What I'm also curious about is how & when Dex & Trinity are going to cross paths.

Yeah, it'll be good when those two cross paths 1022.gif

And so far, Lithgow hasn't had too much air time, but when he has been on, he has been outstanding.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Oct 19 2009, 09:25 AM)
Happy 64th birthday to John Lithgow today.

Haven't watched last night's episode yet but yeah so far John's been great in the limited time he's been on so far.

Testy you're gonna flip!!!!!! yes.gif

I still don't believe it! ohmy.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HURRY UP SUNDAY!!!!!!

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Oct 20 2009, 07:29 AM)
HOLY SHIT!!! I cannot believe that happened...best episode of the entire series so far methinks!

I know!!! I thought something was going to happen when they were in the parking lot cause it wasn't really an important scene to put in the plot of the show and then BAM!!

I think it was Trinity! Cause you never seen who it was... and I think Deb is going to be ok but not Lundy.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 20 2009, 03:30 PM)
HOLY SHIT!!!  I cannot believe that happened...best episode of the entire series so far methinks!

I know!!! I thought something was going to happen when they were in the parking lot cause it wasn't really an important scene to put in the plot of the show and then BAM!!

I think it was Trinity! Cause you never seen who it was... and I think Deb is going to be ok but not Lundy.

I agree with YBT. Lundy is a goner, but Deb will make it. And I do believe it was Trinity. This is gettin' good!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Oct 20 2009, 05:50 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 20 2009, 03:30 PM)
HOLY SHIT!!!  I cannot believe that happened...best episode of the entire series so far methinks!

I agree with YBT. Lundy is a goner, but Deb will make it. And I do believe it was Trinity. This is gettin' good!!! 1022.gif

Lundy = Dead. Deb = no luck with men.

The obvious thing to think is that it was Trinity but it's so obvious that I'm suspicious...leave it to "Dexter" for it to be a random act of violence...nah, it has to be Trinity don't it?

Damn it! Hurry up Sunday night!

I don't think it was Trinity...it seems too "far away" from his code. I believe he's recreating his family's demise - ie. his sister committed suicide in the tub, which led his mom to kill herself by jumping off the building, and his dad beat him. Shooting Lundy seems too farfetched, even after their crazy run in.

I think it's the vacation murderer. Lundy was in the newspaper for returning to Miami to catch a killer (Quinn's fault), and the vacation murderer probably thought he was there for him and decided to get rid of him, accidentally shooting Deb in the periphery. Having Trinity be the shooter just seems...wrong, even though hypothetically it seems so right.

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Oct 20 2009, 09:42 PM)
I don't think it was Trinity...it seems too "far away" from his code. I believe he's recreating his family's demise - ie. his sister committed suicide in the tub, which led his mom to kill herself by jumping off the building, and his dad beat him. Shooting Lundy seems too farfetched, even after their crazy run in.

I think it's the vacation murderer. Lundy was in the newspaper for returning to Miami to catch a killer (Quinn's fault), and the vacation murderer probably thought he was there for him and decided to get rid of him, accidentally shooting Deb in the periphery. Having Trinity be the shooter just seems...wrong, even though hypothetically it seems so right.

Hmmm....that makes sense. I can play along with that.

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ Oct 20 2009, 09:42 PM)

Hmmm good catch.. I hadn't thought it could be the vacation murderer. But I guess it just pointed to Trinity because he acted so weird when he bumped into Lundy.. I'm pretty sure he knows that Lundy has been after him for all this time. It would make sense how if he knew about Lundy being onto him how he could keep tabs on him and still be able to stay a couple steps ahead of him so as not to get caught. Lundy's reaction after bumping into him was kinda strange... you would think that a Manhunter like Lundy would have taken slightly more action after running into a guy he wrote down as a suspect afterwards.

It could have also as someone else said.. just have been a random robbery but because we didn't see who the assailant was we are just speculating here.

Well I guess we have to wait till next week to see how it all pans out. banghead.gif

Oh did anyone else get the weird feeling that the coplady was gonna be Lyla #2? laugh.gif I'm sorry but Rita has to tone down the Bitch level, she's getting a lil irritating even for me.