Worst movie you've seen?

sfuentes

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 7 2005, 08:24 AM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 7 2005, 08:20 AM)
I wonder if this sequel to The Mask is going to make this list.

without Jim Carrey in it? Probably

Just in case anyone wants a glimpse of pure, unadulterated crap: 'Son Of The Mask'

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 7 2005, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 7 2005, 08:24 AM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 7 2005, 08:20 AM)
I wonder if this sequel to The Mask is going to make this list.

without Jim Carrey in it? Probably

Just in case anyone wants a glimpse of pure, unadulterated crap: 'Son Of The Mask'

rofl3.gif The dog appears to like it. The 'mask' looks like its been carved from tree bark and given a lick of green paint...hey and it glows too! rofl3.gif

Wow, a few of my top 10 are some people's most hated movies ohmy.gif

I'd say that Freddy Got Fingered was the worst I've seen (I finally rented it a few weeks ago after avoiding it at the video store......I should have kept avoiding it....AWFUL movie yes.gif ) There's a number of movies that I'm always tempted to rent based on their bad word-of-mouth, but I have avoided them to date (e.g., Battlefield Earth, Driven, Heaven's Gate). Anybody else have this unnatural urge to rent bad movies occasionally?

.......oh, and any movie that digitally manipulates toddler's mouths to move and talk......they all freak me out a bit. scared.gif

Edited by Bastille Night

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 6 2005, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 6 2005, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Jan 6 2005, 06:36 PM)
Jurassic Park 4 was just awful.

yes.gif They should have just stopped when they were ahead. 1,2, and 3 were so much better. I hate it when they keep making sequels to movies and they turn out horrible. Major League 3 is a great example of that in my opinion. Major League 1 and 2 were so hilarious, with the classic cast of Charlie Sheen and Corbin Burnsen. Major League 3 had a whole new cast with the exception of Corbin, and changed the team to a minor league team. It's not that bad of a movie, but it's just such junk compared to the other 2.

The same thing turned out with the Alien series. Fourth one, just awful. 062802puke_prv.gif

and jaws 3D wacko.gif WTF were they thinking?!?

man there sure are alot of crappy movies out there 'eh?

one that has stuck in my brain for along time....."Joe VS the volcano"...

i love Tom Hanks..and Meg Ryan, but that movie was just the pits.....

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jan 7 2005, 08:14 AM)
Problem Child 1 & 2
Any movie based on an SNL skit save for The Blues Brothers and the first Wayne's World

I'm lobbying to get them to make a movie based on the cowbell skit. Who's with me?

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 7 2005, 03:37 PM)
Problem Child 1 & 2
Any movie based on an SNL skit save for The Blues Brothers and the first Wayne's World

I'm lobbying to get them to make a movie based on the cowbell skit. Who's with me?

I am!

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 7 2005, 12:39 PM)
I can't think of anything in particular, but generally the worst ones for me are the 1970's 'megabeast' films, like Anaconda that I've found just terrible. I also thought Tremors was quite corny.

The fact is that Tremors was supposed to be corny, it was a pisstake of the 50s creature features and I thought it was hilarious

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Jan 7 2005, 05:00 PM)
I can't think of anything in particular, but generally the worst ones for me are the 1970's  'megabeast' films, like Anaconda that I've found just terrible. I also thought Tremors was quite corny.

The fact is that Tremors was supposed to be corny, it was a pisstake of the 50s creature features and I thought it was hilarious

I'm with you there. I liked 'Tremors'.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 7 2005, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Jan 7 2005, 05:00 PM)
I can't think of anything in particular, but generally the worst ones for me are the 1970's  'megabeast' films, like Anaconda that I've found just terrible. I also thought Tremors was quite corny.

I'm with you there. I liked 'Tremors'.

Agreed. Tremors was great.

Pick almost any Stallone movie except Rocky or First Blood.

Caddyshack II was horrendous. I absolutely loved the original Caddyshack, though. (Did you know that Jesse Ventura met the Dalai Lama and actually asked him if he'd seen it? laugh.gif )

Snowdog, the movie Black Widow had Debra Winger in the lead. I didn't like it, either.

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 7 2005, 01:30 PM)
QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 6 2005, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 6 2005, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Jan 6 2005, 06:36 PM)
Jurassic Park 4 was just awful.

yes.gif They should have just stopped when they were ahead. 1,2, and 3 were so much better. I hate it when they keep making sequels to movies and they turn out horrible. Major League 3 is a great example of that in my opinion. Major League 1 and 2 were so hilarious, with the classic cast of Charlie Sheen and Corbin Burnsen. Major League 3 had a whole new cast with the exception of Corbin, and changed the team to a minor league team. It's not that bad of a movie, but it's just such junk compared to the other 2.

The same thing turned out with the Alien series. Fourth one, just awful. 062802puke_prv.gif

and jaws 3D wacko.gif WTF were they thinking?!?

Ain't that the truth!

But I remember seeing it with my best friend when it came out, with the 3-D glasses and being we were both rather wasted at the time, we sat through it till the end. OOH... look at that... OHH cool10.gif

Oh, man there are so so many. But "Armageddon" springs to mind. Bad science, bad dialogue, bad acting. I laughed so hard tears were squirting out of the corners of my eyes.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 7 2005, 03:37 PM)
Problem Child 1 & 2

You'll have to get Chris Walken otherwise it just won't work.