Worst movie you've seen?

sfuentes

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jan 6 2005, 11:21 AM)
Oh, another film: I believe its called "Mission to Mars". It starred Gary Sinise and Don Cheadle.

Yeah, just like '2001'. Only longer and slower. schla03.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 6 2005, 09:08 AM)
Some movie with Julia Roberts and Dennis Quaid...I can't even remember the name of it, but it was HORRID.

062802puke_prv.gif

That would be 'Something to Talk about'. Agree with you GG that it was actually NOTHING to talk about.

Worse movie I've ever seen was "Michael" with John Travolta. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Sark @ Jan 6 2005, 11:07 AM)
The Batman movie with Ahhnold in it as Mr Freeze. I quote " okay everybody.....chill!" new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

As a huge Batman fan, I refuse to aknowledge that Batman & Robin even exists...

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 6 2005, 01:49 PM)
Pulp Fiction, never finished it, can't understand the rave reveiws

I'm glad that someone agrees with me on this.

I would also add the remake of Cape Fear (my friend and I, neither of us having seen the original, were talling the story five minutes ahead of the film it was so predictable), Independence Day (great FX but where are the characters and the story), The Day of the Triffids (poor, poor John Wyndham), the animated Lord of the Rings (who the hell is Aruman?).

There are probably more, but they're the ones that spring to mind.

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Jan 6 2005, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 6 2005, 01:49 PM)
Pulp Fiction,  never finished it,  can't understand the rave reveiws

I'm glad that someone agrees with me on this.

I would also add the remake of Cape Fear (my friend and I, neither of us having seen the original, were talling the story five minutes ahead of the film it was so predictable), Independence Day (great FX but where are the characters and the story), The Day of the Triffids (poor, poor John Wyndham), the animated Lord of the Rings (who the hell is Aruman?).

There are probably more, but they're the ones that spring to mind.

The original 'Cape Fear' is terrific. Check it out sometime. Robert Mitchum is amazing.

Vanilla fields with Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruse

Oh yeah and BEACHES! comp26.gif Worse flicks EVER 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Jan 6 2005, 06:35 PM)
It's Vanilla Sky. rofl3.gif

L0L its not even worth remembering the correct name biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Jan 6 2005, 06:36 PM)
Jurassic Park 4 was just awful.

yes.gif They should have just stopped when they were ahead. 1,2, and 3 were so much better. I hate it when they keep making sequels to movies and they turn out horrible. Major League 3 is a great example of that in my opinion. Major League 1 and 2 were so hilarious, with the classic cast of Charlie Sheen and Corbin Burnsen. Major League 3 had a whole new cast with the exception of Corbin, and changed the team to a minor league team. It's not that bad of a movie, but it's just such junk compared to the other 2.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 6 2005, 03:38 PM)

yes.gif They should have just stopped when they were ahead. 1,2, and 3 were so much better. I hate it when they keep making sequels to movies and they turn out horrible. Major League 3 is a great example of that in my opinion. Major League 1 and 2 were so hilarious, with the classic cast of Charlie Sheen and Corbin Burnsen. Major League 3 had a whole new cast with the exception of Corbin, and changed the team to a minor league team. It's not that bad of a movie, but it's just such junk compared to the other 2.

The same thing turned out with the Alien series. Fourth one, just awful. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Jan 6 2005, 11:43 PM)
Sorry I messed up Jurassic Park 3 was awful. There is no part 4 doh.gif

That's OK - I was just about to post a "There was a Part 4 ohmy.gif confused13.gif ??" style reply.

I remember about 22 or 23 years ago, there was a French film called Diva that everyone raved about, but it bored me silly.

Oliver Stone's "Heaven and Earth" nebver did it for me either.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 6 2005, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 6 2005, 03:38 PM)

The same thing turned out with the Alien series. Fourth one, just awful. 062802puke_prv.gif

I hear you. It just really pisses you off doesn't it? It's like, upyours.gif 19.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 6 2005, 11:53 AM)
QUOTE (Sark @ Jan 6 2005, 11:07 AM)
The Batman movie with Ahhnold in it as Mr Freeze. I quote " okay everybody.....chill!" new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif  062802puke_prv.gif

As a huge Batman fan, I refuse to aknowledge that Batman & Robin even exists...

I hear you! laugh.gif

I can't think of anything in particular, but generally the worst ones for me are the 1970's 'megabeast' films, like Anaconda that I've found just terrible. I also thought Tremors was quite corny.