Worst movie you've seen?

sfuentes

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some already mentioned would make my 'bad' movie list.. Pulp Fiction was lame..

The worst recent movie I actually saw in the theater was "Bedazzled".. I sat there and thought "how can this get any lamer".. and then it would get lamer!

How about an older one.. "Audrey Rose".. I love Anthony Hopkins, but boy was that lame!

Just watched about 20mins of The Stepford Wives remake.

What a peice of @#$@# this one is .

Ms. Kiddman is a hottie but the drool1.gif factor couldn't save this one for me.

The original was a thiller this one was a "ahem" comedy.

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jan 21 2005, 04:41 AM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 20 2005, 11:58 AM)
Blair Witch Project......just awful

yes.gif yes.gif ...and add The Village to the list of time wasted 062802puke_prv.gif

Aw really?? I was actually looking forward to checking that out. Would you consider his other films good, like Signs or 6th Sense? I thought they were awesome!!

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 21 2005, 08:13 AM)

yes.gif yes.gif ...and add The Village to the list of time wasted 062802puke_prv.gif

Aw really?? I was actually looking forward to checking that out. Would you consider his other films good, like Signs or 6th Sense? I thought they were awesome!!

Same for me. With all of the previews that I have seen about it, it looked pretty cool. Perhaps I will check it out and give you guys a review of my own. wink.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 21 2005, 11:59 AM)
Trust me The Village is HORRIBLE! and I love M. Night's Shyamalan's movies. Very very diisppointing flick. The plot is kind of interesting at first but it turns out to be an absurd premise and falls apart....

Count me in on this one. It's just plain bad. One of the very worst movies I saw in all of 2004. Signs and The Sixth Sense were good, Unbreakable was pretty stupid, but The Village is ignorant.

QUOTE (war2112 @ Jan 21 2005, 10:14 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 21 2005, 11:59 AM)
Trust me The Village is HORRIBLE! and I  love M. Night's Shyamalan's movies.  Very very diisppointing flick.  The plot is kind of interesting at first but it turns out to be an absurd premise and falls apart....

Count me in on this one. It's just plain bad. One of the very worst movies I saw in all of 2004. Signs and The Sixth Sense were good, Unbreakable was pretty stupid, but The Village is ignorant.

The Sixth Sense = Great

Unbreakable = Good, but really slow

Signs = Good

The Village = Piece of Shit

Yeah i enjoyed all his other stuff but this one was painful to sit through. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jan 21 2005, 09:18 PM)

Yeah i enjoyed all his other stuff but this one was painful to sit through. 062802puke_prv.gif

I didnt like Unbreakable. Horrible acting on Bruce Willis' part. Its like he never really showed up.

I have heard a plethora of bad news from Shyamalan's last movie and some with the other few hes made. Consequently, I have had no desire to see any of them. I remember watching the Sixth Sense and not being overly impressed by it, and if that was supposed to be his best work then I dont think I want to sample the rest of it.

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jan 21 2005, 11:18 PM)

Agreed. I looked forward to this movie going in to it. But the much anticipated "Shyamalan plot twist" was a cop out.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 22 2005, 12:15 PM)

Agreed. I looked forward to this movie going in to it. But the much anticipated "Shyamalan plot twist" was a cop out.

So is it worth watching or not?

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 23 2005, 08:07 AM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 22 2005, 12:15 PM)

So is it worth watching or not?

If you don't have anything else to do and want to kill 90 mins. give it a shot, but don't go out of your way.

Well, I had ninety minutes to kill the other night and did I ever murder it with Catwoman. I heard it was awful but hey, I've got a Y chromosome and figured well at least I get to see Halle in a catsuit. That's not even redemption enough.

Seven, anything with Jean-Claude Van (look at my butt)Damm or Chevy Chase in it. Lately... Troy. Did Brad Pitt actually act in that, cause I didn't see any acting from him. Edited by debe

QUOTE (debe @ Jan 30 2005, 01:08 AM)
Seven, anything with Jean-Claude Van (look at my butt)Damm or Chevy Chase in it. Lately... Troy. Did Brad Pitt actually act in that, cause I didn't see any acting from him.

Anything with Chevy Chase? Caddyshack is one of my all time favorites, but admittedly he played a relatively small part in making that so. I liked the first Fletch, also.

Brad Pitt is overrated as an actor. He absolutely ruined Seven Years in Tibet all by himself. I admit I haven't seen him in very many movies, though. Ed Norton, Jr., on the other hand, is a great actor.

I picked up Logan's Run off the 3.99 discount bin, remembering how much I liked it in the theater when it came out! Wow... did I just waste 3.99 or what... how did I ever think this was good!! I guess it was good, for the time, but man, has time changed... at least for me anyway! laugh.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Jan 30 2005, 10:19 AM)
I picked up Logan's Run off the 3.99 discount bin, remembering how much I liked it in the theater when it came out! Wow... did I just waste 3.99 or what... how did I ever think this was good!! I guess it was good, for the time, but man, has time changed... at least for me anyway! laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif Thanks for the heads up there. yes.gif biggrin.gif