Best trio in rock!

condemned2bfree

What idiot made that poll?! Emerson, Lake & Palmer are not even listed. Nor is the Steve Morse band. Nor is Refugee. Nor is Keith Emerson And The Nice (who later became a trio). Nor is King Crimson (who also later became a trio). Nor is Thin Lizzy (who were once a trio).

I can't believe the later Genesis is not up there. Maybe it's original trios??

Anyway, of course the Bee Gees. Keep in mind the majority vote is our musically challenged society. Rush is clearly the most talented of the grouping, but I wouldn't expect the average listener to know that.

f**k, TLC is in second and Destiny's Child is in the running. What the hell does that tell you?

The Bee Gees are blowing everyone away....yeah, that poll has no credibility with me. Can the Bee Gees even play in instrument other than the skin flute?

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 13 2007, 01:42 AM)
Bee Gees?

ROCK?

WTF are some people smoking over there?

Trying to lay the groundwork to be acquired by Rolling Stone if you ask me.

The poll is best trio in music, not in rock.

I'm not surprised to see the Bee Gees in the lead, but I'm a bit surprised by the SIZE of their lead.

Given the fact that the #2 and #3 spots are held by TLC and Destiny's Child, and the rest of the bands (including what seemed to me to be obvious choices to beat Rush even -- Jimi Hendrix Experience, Cream, Nirvana) are all hovering around 2-3%, I'd guess that the median age of a voter in this poll is 12.

*EDIT*

Wait a minute though -- I think it's a bit disingenuous to call the Bee Gees a trio. I know that at least 2 of the brothers did play instruments, but I'm pretty sure they had additional musicians in their band.

Way to go guys!!! 2.gif

Rush are now 0n 17% for the greatest trio in music on the bill board poll.

Bee gees are on 44%.

Rush are now in third place, closing the gap.

Can we get to second or first?

C'mon guys keep voting 2.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 13 2007, 08:19 AM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 13 2007, 07:41 AM)
The Bee Gees are blowing everyone away....yeah, that poll has no credibility with me.  Can the Bee Gees even play in instrument other than the skin flute?

rofl3.gif

Hey! I like "Stayin Alive"..........ah ah ah ah....stayin alive.....stayin alive.........ah ah ah ah......stayin aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Archived