What will the rest of us do opening night?

Cygnus The God Of Balance

Ok, were just 2 days from the start of the tour. We know what all those lucky folks down in Hotlanta will be doing Wednesday night....but what about the rest of you 2.gif iacs?

What will you be doing? Listening to S&A? Waiting for the setlist to be posted?? Waxing the dog???

I know we'll all be there in spirit.

I'll be busily searching for the setlist while in the "computer lab" part of my class that night laugh.gif

I'll also be secretly cheering for the boys. Maybe watch a lil' R30 or RIR to psych me up for 6/30, if I have time.

Nothing.

My turn will come soon enough.

i will be wishing i was in atlanta but, i am going to 3 shows so its not that bad 1022.gif 2.gif

I'm bringing my laptop to Atlanta, and will try and get the setlist posted as soon as I get back to the hotel room (which probably will have wi-fi). If someone dosen't beat me to it.

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Jun 11 2007, 11:05 AM)
Ok, were just 2 days from the start of the tour. We know what all those lucky folks down in Hotlanta will be doing Wednesday night....but what about the rest of you 2.gif iacs?

What will you be doing? Listening to S&A? Waiting for the setlist to be posted?? Waxing the dog???

I know we'll all be there in spirit.

I will be here, hanging on this board. I say we go into chat and wait for news from Atlanta!

QUOTE (canuck_atl @ Jun 11 2007, 06:32 PM)
I think everyone going opening night (including myself heheh) should conspire to post a completely false set list just to keep you guys on your toes

I think you should think twice about that.

dazed025.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 11 2007, 04:10 PM)
I'll be in the 202 section @ HIFI Buys watching Rush perform live in Atlanta.

Oh SURE! Throw that at us!! sarcasm.gif

tongue.gif

I can't imagine using the whole show to text message a setlist. Is there a race of some kind to see who posts it first? confused13.gif

QUOTE (canuck_atl @ Jun 11 2007, 05:09 PM)
ill be at 102 row 8....TAKE THAT.

It BURNS!!!

eh.gif

Well, be prepared to have a bunch of us live vicariously through you then laugh.gif

Archived