One Million Posts and Five Thousand Users

RushRevisited

Our members have made a total of 906,961 posts

We have 4,785 registered members

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/hmm.gif

one meeellion posts common001.gif

does the the 1,000,000th poster get a prize? or at least balloons and confetti? smile.gif

i'll take July 17th for 1,000,000, Alex.

and August ...uh 23rd for registerees confused13.gif

I'm not a betting girl. no.gif

It's amazing that TRF is getting ready to celebrate those milestones. I'm just proud to be a part of this place. The people here have carried me through the best and the worst. We stick together and hold each other up, no matter what. That's faith enough for me. wub.gif

Whatever.............!

What about the 1,002,112th post?

Hey, one million posts on my birthday?

Not a bad guesstimation. Of course, you admin-folk ARE aware that in reality, 2500 of the accounts and 500,000 of the posts are really me and my many alters... I've just had you guys fooled I guess.

is this a betting thing?

or just idle curoiosity?

what do we win if we correctly guess???

We've been averaging 2000 posts per day

I'm going to guess July 6. My estimates figure July 11th, with a good run at the end as we near the 1,000,000 mark.

Still exciting no matter when. I'm proud to be part of this wonderful place. wub.gif

5000 members? I'd say soon after the tour starts and we're all wearing our trf logo stuff at the shows and word gets out how friggen cool it is to be a part of this amazing place.... we're gonna 'splode! (you prepared for the extra taxing of the server RR?

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 25 2007, 12:13 AM)

It's amazing that TRF is getting ready to celebrate those milestones. I'm just proud to be a part of this place. The people here have carried me through the best and the worst. We stick together and hold each other up, no matter what. That's faith enough for me. wub.gif

I have to agree with sullysue Everyone here is the Greatest !! Got me through some rough times myself !& still are wink.gif TRF The Greatest !!!!!!!!

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 24 2007, 11:13 PM)

That's so great to read. yes.gif

I feel the same way, of course. heart.gif

Do alters count as registered members? If you take away just mine... that puts it into the winter months. laugh.gif

It's good to see so many new members. Hope a few of them stick around even after the tour dies down. I'm sick of Geds and Tick. yes.gif

moon.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 26 2007, 12:02 PM)
Do alters count as registered members? If you take away just mine... that puts it into the winter months. laugh.gif

It's good to see so many new members. Hope a few of them stick around even after the tour dies down. I'm sick of Geds and Tick. yes.gif

moon.gif

ohmy.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 26 2007, 12:04 PM)
Do alters count as registered members?  If you take away just mine... that puts it into the winter months.  laugh.gif 

It's good to see so many new members.  Hope a few of them stick around even after the tour dies down.  I'm sick of Geds and Tick.  yes.gif 

moon.gif

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

Oh admit it... you are too. ohmy.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 25 2007, 09:22 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ May 24 2007, 11:13 PM)
I'm not a betting girl.  no.gif

It's amazing that TRF is getting ready to celebrate those milestones. I'm just proud to be a part of this place.  The people here have carried me through the best and the worst. We stick together and hold each other up, no matter what. That's faith enough for me. wub.gif

That's so great to read. yes.gif

I feel the same way, of course. heart.gif

Same here yes.gif I've gone through many changes over the last few years, and this place has been a very positive outlet for me trink39.gif I have made some great friendships that I value very highly. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 26 2007, 12:11 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 26 2007, 12:04 PM)
Do alters count as registered members?  If you take away just mine... that puts it into the winter months.  laugh.gif 

It's good to see so many new members.  Hope a few of them stick around even after the tour dies down.  I'm sick of Geds and Tick.  yes.gif 

moon.gif

ohmy.gif

laugh.gif

Oh admit it... you are too. ohmy.gif

z7shysterical.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/shhhh.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ May 26 2007, 03:22 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 26 2007, 11:02 AM)
I'm sick of Geds and Tick.

WTF IS GOING ON HERE???

angry.gif

Oh... that wasn't me. One of my alters hacked my account and posted that to get me in trouble.

Just ignore that bro. unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 26 2007, 08:59 PM)
QUOTE (Geds @ May 26 2007, 03:22 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 26 2007, 11:02 AM)
I'm sick of Geds and Tick.

WTF IS GOING ON HERE???

angry.gif

Oh... that wasn't me. One of my alters hacked my account and posted that to get me in trouble.

Just ignore that bro. unsure.gif

biggrin.gif

dazed025.gif dazed025.gif dazed025.gif

rofl3.gif

Archived