battle scar

limbo

You got me. I don't think they have ever played "Turn the Page" either. I may be wrong so someone correct me. 2.gif

On April 10, 1981 at Reunion Arena in Dallas, Max Webster opened for RUSH and Battle Scar was played as their final encore, with RUSH joining MW for that INCREDIBLE opening act finale. I'm sure that's not the only time it happened.

QUOTE (msrushfreak @ May 25 2007, 10:45 AM)
They played Turn The Page on the HYF tour

It's on the A Show of Hands DVD. Ouch.

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ May 24 2007, 06:57 PM)
On April 10, 1981 at Reunion Arena in Dallas, Max Webster opened for RUSH and Battle Scar was played as their final encore, with RUSH joining MW for that INCREDIBLE opening act finale. I'm sure that's not the only time it happened.

Max Webster also played it by themselves on their 90s reunion tour. The drummer sang Geddy's part I believe.

I'm pretty sure they played it together pretty frequently when they tour together.

QUOTE (thebernreuter @ May 25 2007, 05:03 PM)
QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ May 24 2007, 06:57 PM)
On April 10, 1981 at Reunion Arena in Dallas,  Max Webster opened for RUSH and Battle Scar was played as their final encore, with RUSH joining MW for that INCREDIBLE opening act finale.  I'm sure that's not the only time it happened.

Max Webster also played it by themselves on their 90s reunion tour. The drummer sang Geddy's part I believe.

I'm pretty sure they played it together pretty frequently when they tour together.

No doubt in my mind, I was there, 'I remember'.

BTW, your avatar picture is hilarious! rofl3.gif

I used to have that song on TAPE

haven't heard it in about 15 years!!!

could someone send it to me as an mp3 or point me in the right direction?

thanks.

Archived