Prime Mover

WCFIELDS

I would prefer to hear Lock & Key or Turn the Page if they pulled one out of the vault from HYF!

I would I would

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ May 20 2007, 02:51 PM)
If Geddy played a bass solo in the middle of Prime Mover it would ruin the whole song. I would seriously consider taking his picture as my way of showing my disgust

You totally haven't even heard the solo yet.

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 19 2007, 08:04 PM)
Who would be pumped to hear this?

gotta say a BIG fat noooooooooooooooooooooooo. sorry , i just really dont like that album

Oh, I would so love to hear Prime Mover!

Mission would be great as well.

Or Time Stand Still... Force 10 (actually lower on my list only because they just played it).... High Water... Tai Shan... Turn the Page... Second Nature (acoustic?)...

..really anything other than Lock and Key or Open Secrets... and even those two aren't that bad...

....awesome album!!!!!

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ May 22 2007, 05:34 PM)

Or Time Stand Still... Force 10 (actually lower on my list only because they just played it).... High Water... Tai Shan... Turn the Page... Second Nature (acoustic?)...

..really anything other than Lock and Key or Open Secrets... and even those two aren't that bad...

....awesome album!!!!!

Tai Shan would rule too.......

Yep, I'd be OK with "Prime Mover," or just about anything off of "Hold Your Fire."

And I have to say "Lock and Key" is one of my favorites from that album.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ May 19 2007, 10:18 PM)
The only song off of HYF that came across well was Time Stand Still. If they play Prime Mover, it would be a catastrophe of tragic proportions.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW

snipped spoiler

I like SN and TSS - bright spots on an album that I find personally didnt age very well...

And where do you get your info Pedro? Must be those Vegas connections of yours....

QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 25 2007, 10:21 PM)
Was listening to HYF today, I think they are going to do Time Stand Still this time around. Cool, but not my song of choice.

PM or OS 1022.gif

great, now i know when i can take a bathroom break schla03.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 22 2007, 03:36 PM)

....awesome album!!!!!

eh.gif Tai Shan is.........er, how to say it......not so good.

It's funny, cuz I love Force Ten and like Time Stand Still, but the rest of Hold Your Fire is just boring as heck. smilies-8579.png

QUOTE (I Get High On You @ May 26 2007, 09:34 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 22 2007, 03:36 PM)

....awesome album!!!!!

eh.gif Tai Shan is.........er, how to say it......not so good.

It's funny, cuz I love Force Ten and like Time Stand Still, but the rest of Hold Your Fire is just boring as heck. smilies-8579.png

http://www.dsfanboy.com/media/2006/02/Sarcasm.jpg

Archived