Four Word Review

The Mighty Dudad

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 2 2007, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (PariahDog @ May 2 2007, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (rushman14 @ May 2 2007, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE (Snakes&ArrowsSucksAss @ May 2 2007, 03:19 PM)
EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA INDA MOUF

I think gGoat is back. moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif

I think S&SSA might be joking.

Check his response on the "Neil Peart Used By Permission" thread.

This is either kind of funny, or it's about to get VERY ugly. scared.gif

Believe it or not....there is more than one person that thinks S&A is a pile of dung.....sorry to inform you.

AAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHH SHUT UP ALREADY

four words!!

Why are so many of you expecting a Permanent Waves or Moving Pictures? These albums are over 25years old. Every Rush album is different and thank God they are. Why don't all the guys ripping S and A bin every album since 1981.Rush have moved on ,time to do the same . wtf.gif

QUOTE (GGOAT!!! @ May 1 2007, 08:01 PM)
This thread is a good example of the fanboi's spewing the "best album since..." BS rehash that they read a few weeks ago online somewhere and internalized it.

Also, what's funny is how when a band reduces themselves to the lowest common denominator uninspired bland drivel, the mindless sheep respond with the expected "they've evolved" defense. EVOLVE does NOT mean SUCK. They then defend themselves with the typical "You must want 'so and so album' II"...please, fanboi's, I'm begging you-get an original thought in your heads, PLEASE.

Everyone is surely entitled to their own opinion, but you ignorance is PISSING ME OFF! I am not a "fanboi". Haven't really gotten into any Rush album since GUP, but this album is BRILLIANT in my opinion and so many others. If you can't see that then too bad for you, guess it's YOUR LOSS! Rush have mangaged to, at the age of 55, create an amazing album that they are proud of, and that from what I can tell, most of their fans are really digging. Too bad they didn't create an album JUST FOR YOU, whatever the hell that would be!

Emotional

Energetic

Amazing

Pure excellence

Moody, melancholy, moving, masterful.

Archived