Four Word Review

The Mighty Dudad

QUOTE (the_masked_drummer @ May 1 2007, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (nucknfuts @ May 1 2007, 10:14 PM)
Smile on my face.

Great listen, even the first time. My 9 year old jumped in my truck tonight . Asked me what song this was he was listening to. I asked him who he thought it might be. He said I think it's Rush. I said your right, he then said it sounds really cool, that's good enough for me.  We cranked it up and I can say Awesomely different and I'm good with that. There is something for everyone on this album. I love it all.

common001.gif

By the way my first post, been reading for a number of years. Been a Rush fan since AFTKs.

That's too cool. You're fortunate you have kids. I haven't learned how to do that yet.

me neither sad.gif

Just What I Needed

thanks Rush x

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GGOAT!!! @ May 1 2007, 09:01 PM)
This thread is a good example of the fanboi's spewing the "best album since..." BS rehash that they read a few weeks ago online somewhere and internalized it.

Also, what's funny is how when a band reduces themselves to the lowest common denominator uninspired bland drivel, the mindless sheep respond with the expected "they've evolved" defense. EVOLVE does NOT mean SUCK. They then defend themselves with the typical "You must want 'so and so album' II"...please, fanboi's, I'm begging you-get an original thought in your heads, PLEASE.

I get a kick out Goat dude's constant use of the word "fanboi", as if it were some derogatory or vitriolic swear word.

QUOTE (rushman14 @ May 2 2007, 06:25 PM)
QUOTE (Snakes&ArrowsSucksAss @ May 2 2007, 03:19 PM)
EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA INDA MOUF

I think gGoat is back. moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif moon.gif

What's the over/under on how many posts before SNASA gets shut down?

QUOTE (rushman14 @ May 2 2007, 05:25 PM)

I think S&SSA might be joking.

Check his response on the "Neil Peart Used By Permission" thread.

This is either kind of funny, or it's about to get VERY ugly. scared.gif

QUOTE (PariahDog @ May 2 2007, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (rushman14 @ May 2 2007, 05:25 PM)

I think S&SSA might be joking.

Check his response on the "Neil Peart Used By Permission" thread.

This is either kind of funny, or it's about to get VERY ugly. scared.gif

Believe it or not....there is more than one person that thinks S&A is a pile of dung.....sorry to inform you.

QUOTE (GGOAT!!! @ May 1 2007, 10:01 PM)
This thread is a good example of the fanboi's spewing the "best album since..." BS rehash that they read a few weeks ago online somewhere and internalized it.

Also, what's funny is how when a band reduces themselves to the lowest common denominator uninspired bland drivel, the mindless sheep respond with the expected "they've evolved" defense. EVOLVE does NOT mean SUCK. They then defend themselves with the typical "You must want 'so and so album' II"...please, fanboi's, I'm begging you-get an original thought in your heads, PLEASE.

why do you keep voicing your opinion on the "fanbois", when its 1) completely unneccesary, 2) you've said it enough f**in times, and 3) your thoughts on those people simply just do not matter!

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ May 2 2007, 05:38 PM)
Believe it or not....there is more than one person that thinks S&A is a pile of dung.....sorry to inform you.

Oh don't worry WC, you and a few others have made that point extremely clear. applaudit.gif

In POST AFTER POST AFTER POST AFTER POST, no less. beathorse.gif

Archived