Dear Blank

Dweezil

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Feb 15 2007, 07:43 AM)
Dear Honda Driver,

You are in Seattle...it rains here....when you drive and it's been raining for 5 days straight, your car does not handle like it does in the state where your plate states you are from...

If you drive in the rain, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic like you were at 90+ miles an hour, you will get exactly what happened.

But next time you might slow down when there is 2 inches of water on the road...I'm sure even YOUR state teaches you about hydro-planeing (SP) because all states teach you that...even New Mexico and Arizona that don't see much rain teach that...

We, the driving community in the greater Seattle area generally drive pretty much like idiots, but we seem to know the equation RAIN + SPEED = Dead. You're lucky you didn't get that right today...

I hope you were not seriously injured, but I'm pretty sure your car will not work again.

On behalf of all the people who pay for increased insurance costs because of claims just like the one you are going to make today, and probably tell your insurance company "It was because of the rain" AND on behalf of the cars that were backed up 5 miles so they could clean up your stupid ass off the freeway, F**K YOU.

Thanks for listening

1022.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Feb 15 2007, 11:11 AM)
Dear Honda Driver,

You are in Seattle...it rains here....when you drive and it's been raining for 5 days straight, your car does not handle like it does in the state where your plate states you are from...

If you drive in the rain, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic like you were at 90+ miles an hour, you will get exactly what happened.

But next time you might slow down when there is 2 inches of water on the road...I'm sure even YOUR state teaches you about hydro-planeing (SP) because all states teach you that...even New Mexico and Arizona that don't see much rain teach that...

We, the driving community in the greater Seattle area generally drive pretty much like idiots, but we seem to know the equation RAIN + SPEED = Dead.  You're lucky you didn't get that right today...

I hope you were not seriously injured, but I'm pretty sure your car will not work again. 

On behalf of all the people who pay for increased insurance costs because of claims just like the one you are going to make today, and probably tell your insurance company "It was because of the rain"  AND on behalf of the cars that were backed up 5 miles so they could clean up your stupid ass off the freeway, F**K YOU.

Thanks for listening

1022.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif You tell him !!!!!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 15 2007, 08:17 AM)
Dear Honda Driver,

We, the driving community in the greater Seattle area generally drive pretty much like idiots, but we seem to know the equation RAIN + SPEED = Dead.  You're lucky you didn't get that right today...

On behalf of all the people who pay for increased insurance costs because of claims just like the one you are going to make today, and probably tell your insurance company "It was because of the rain"  AND on behalf of the cars that were backed up 5 miles so they could clean up your stupid ass off the freeway, F**K YOU.

Thanks for listening

1022.gif

I felt much better after! 2.gif

Dear __________

Why must you take my hubby away again!!!

Hasn't he been taken away enough this year!!! What 8 weeks wasn't enough for you that you must take him away again for 3-4 more days!!! rage.gif

f**k I am married to him not you and I want him home with me!!

This is soo going to be a long weekend!!! the kids miss hiim so dearly and I really do too!! fists crying.gif

Thanks to the two f**k ups that can't do their job!, that my hubby has to go and fix your f**k up again... f**k get your head out of the bottle and do your f***ing job!! rage.gif

Yeah and thanks for ruining blonde birthday.... sucks that hubby can't be here to enjoy cake with her after all this time rage.gif

rage.gif M rage.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Apr 27 2007, 09:13 AM)
Dear __________

Hasn't he been taken away enough this year!!! What 8 weeks wasn't enough for you that you must take him away again for 3-4 more days!!! rage.gif

This is soo going to be a long weekend!!! the kids miss hiim so dearly and I really do too!! fists crying.gif

Thanks to the two f**k ups that can't do their job!, that my hubby has to go and fix your f**k up again... f**k get your head out of the bottle and do your f***ing job!! rage.gif

Yeah and thanks for ruining blonde birthday.... sucks that hubby can't be here to enjoy cake with her after all this time rage.gif

rage.gif M rage.gif

I am with you on this one !!

QUOTE (chaotica @ Apr 27 2007, 09:13 AM)
Dear __________

rage.gif M rage.gif

ohmy.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/big-hug.gif

I have several:

Dear ____,

It sucks to be you.

~Me

Dear Calf Muscles,

Why? Why seize up on me today of all days, when I really needed to de-stress by getting a good run? I'm really pissed at you, so don't expect any nice treatment from me, either.

~The Slug

Dear Facilities Morons,

Is it REALLY too much to ask for the luxury of at least LUKEWARM water in the showers? I mean, I don't mind having to trek down two floors with all my junk to a find a shower with hot water--it's no trouble, really--but the giant roach that crawled across my foot once I got there is a bit much to take. 062802puke_prv.gif

~Clean-but-freaked-out GG

Dear Makers of "Thai Kitchen" hot and sour noodle bowl,

You call THAT edible? Give me a friggin break.

~GG, eater of Cheez-Its for lunch angry.gif

Yeah. I'm having a crappy day.

Dear ____,

Please respond to my most recent email. I won't be ignored, _____ (Glenn Close voice)

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 1 2007, 02:01 PM)
I have several:

Dear ____,

It sucks to be you.

~Me

Dear Calf Muscles,

Why? Why seize up on me today of all days, when I really needed to de-stress by getting a good run? I'm really pissed at you, so don't expect any nice treatment from me, either.

~The Slug

Dear Facilities Morons,

Is it REALLY too much to ask for the luxury of at least LUKEWARM water in the showers? I mean, I don't mind having to trek down two floors with all my junk to a find a shower with hot water--it's no trouble, really--but the giant roach that crawled across my foot once I got there is a bit much to take. 062802puke_prv.gif

You call THAT edible? Give me a friggin break.

Yeah. I'm having a crappy day.

It could be worse. It could be raining. (Stolen from Young Frankenstein) biggrin.gif

I have several:

Dear ____,

It sucks to be you.

~Me

Dear Calf Muscles,

Why? Why seize up on me today of all days, when I really needed to de-stress by getting a good run?  I'm really pissed at you, so don't expect any nice treatment from me, either.

~The Slug

Dear Facilities Morons,

Is it REALLY too much to ask for the luxury of at least LUKEWARM water in the showers?  I mean, I don't mind having to trek down two floors with all my junk to a find a shower with hot water--it's no trouble, really--but the giant roach that crawled across my foot once I got there is a bit much to take.  062802puke_prv.gif

You call THAT edible?  Give me a friggin break. 

Yeah.  I'm having a crappy day.

cosmo.gif

cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif cosmo.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Feb 18 2007, 05:17 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 15 2007, 08:17 AM)
Dear Honda Driver,

Thanks for listening

1022.gif

I felt much better after! 2.gif

That post was awesome. yes.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 1 2007, 03:01 PM)
I have several:

Dear ____,

It sucks to be you.

~Me

Dear Calf Muscles,

Why? Why seize up on me today of all days, when I really needed to de-stress by getting a good run?  I'm really pissed at you, so don't expect any nice treatment from me, either.

~The Slug

Dear Facilities Morons,

Is it REALLY too much to ask for the luxury of at least LUKEWARM water in the showers?  I mean, I don't mind having to trek down two floors with all my junk to a find a shower with hot water--it's no trouble, really--but the giant roach that crawled across my foot once I got there is a bit much to take.  062802puke_prv.gif

Your friends will make you feel all better in two weeks and in July. Count on it. yes.gif cosmo.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 1 2007, 03:24 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 1 2007, 03:01 PM)
I have several:

Dear ____,

It sucks to be you.

~Me

Dear Calf Muscles,

~The Slug

Dear Facilities Morons,

Your friends will make you feel all better in two weeks and in July. Count on it. yes.gif cosmo.gif

Keep your mind on Vegas, Baby! That's what's getting me through. smile.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Jun 1 2007, 02:08 PM)
I have several:

Dear ____,

It sucks to be you.

~Me

Dear Calf Muscles,

~The Slug

Dear Facilities Morons,

It could be worse. It could be raining. (Stolen from Young Frankenstein) biggrin.gif

It's raining here now.

I kid you not. I have no umbrella.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 1 2007, 09:46 PM)
I have several:

Dear ____,

It sucks to be you.

~Me

Dear Calf Muscles,

~The Slug

Dear Facilities Morons,

It's raining here now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/icon_2far.gif

not good

actually, the rain in her locale is good. The southeast has been in a drought and needs the precip. Tropical Storm Barry we thank you...

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Jun 1 2007, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 1 2007, 09:46 PM)
I have several:

Dear ____,

It sucks to be you.

~Me

Dear Calf Muscles,

~The Slug

Dear Facilities Morons,

It's raining here now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/icon_2far.gif

not good

I'm sorry to hear you are having a rotten day. I hope when you get home you can kick back have one of these cosmo.gif and think of all the good time you'll soon have.

Just 12 more days and you'll be close to Neil NeilFinal.gif yes.gif

Dear Global Administration/Contract Management:

I must say out of all the mass layoffs I've seen, this one has been the most poorly handled. Why were we told that 95% of us would NOT be affected by the new "support structure matrix" only to find out that all but about ten of us are losing their jobs? That's more like 90% of the secretaries being affected. And why were the managers told that there would be "no changes?" Furthermore, why has it apparently been made the responsibility of the individual secretaries to tell the managers they supported that they're being laid off? On a humiliation scale, that's somewhere up there with having to type your own termination letter. Do you really believe that we're interchangeable? Did you think the managers wouldn't notice or care if their secretaries were switched around? That as long as there's a warm, smiling pair of tits sitting perkily behind a secretarial desk, it doesn't matter who they're attached to? Believe me, they're going to notice. And care. And then you tell the few of us remaining that this is only the beginning of the "new and exciting changes?" I've heard the rumors. I'm not going to wait around to see if my head rolls at the end of next quarter....

And on a related note: those little handouts you were going around putting out for the managers? The notion that you truly believe that our jobs can be reduced to five little bulleted "how-to" lists is somehow the most sickening part of all...

Maddy

~*~

This has all been happening since Monday, BTW - I had an interview today and I have one Wednesday. I hate walking out but we've been told these cuts are only the beginning... ohmy.gif

Thanks, owlswing. wub.gif

Oh, and Maddy, good luck to you. I know you'll do great. heart.gif