What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

Zeruda No Densetsu: Mujuru no Kamen. (NTSC-J) Or, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Majora's Mask is about 10 times better than OOT, the characters are more fleshed out,, there's more of a story, everything is just better.

Oh! Also Banjo-Kazooie. A favorite from my childhood.

I played Mega Man II on NES the other day.

Edited by D3strukt

A loooooooooooooooot of TF2 thanks to the Pyromania update. Also starting out on the new Counter-Strike since I just got a beta invite out of the blue from Valve.

Finally got around to getting all the Riddler trophies in Batman: Arkham City. I also got Half Life 1,2,2.e1,2.e2, HL Deathmatch 1&2, Super Meat Boy, and Killing Floor. I'll be busy next couple of weeks!

QUOTE (Oracle @ Jul 8 2012, 05:20 AM)
A loooooooooooooooot of TF2 thanks to the Pyromania update. Also starting out on the new Counter-Strike since I just got a beta invite out of the blue from Valve.

I renamed my Strange Rainblower to "The Sgt. Pepper", my Strange Rocket Launcher to "The Jimmy Rustler", My Strange Loch-N-Load to "Luck-N-Lol" and my Strange Stickybomb Launcher to "IT'S A TRAP!!!".

I picked up Duke Nukem Forever for $10. It's actually a decent game for the price. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Mind you, I would not be saying this if I paid any more than $10.

GW2

I have not played an MMO in years, not since playing EVE which was great but really too time demanding. This theme park hits the right note, it is just fun, you never get that grinding feel. you can solo or group and the events scale really well.

PvP is pretty good even at this early stage and you can jump in and be fairly competitive from day one. You are promoted to the top level.

There is an alternative PvP which I have not played yet- world v world v world, less of a 1 on 1 or squad on squad but it is more siege and strorm the castle type thing... hundreds of players.

Civ V - a good game so far, very deep and interesting changes since Civ IV. I'm not a long time Civ player - Civ IV was my first. I don't really enjoy first person shooter games, I prefer strategy games.

Civ V - a good game so far, very deep and interesting changes since Civ IV. I'm not a long time Civ player - Civ IV was my first. I don't really enjoy first person shooter games, I prefer strategy games.

I traded a bunch of TF2 items for it a few months ago. I'm terrible at this game (can't beat it on normal) but I'm having a lot of fun with it. I don't play it much because my laptop takes 2 minutes to process a given turn during the end when there are a lot of things going on. I really enjoy watching everything expand and grow.

Anyways, I've been primarily playing rock band blitz since it came out. It's a great alternative to music games, especially if you have a massive amount of DLC (like I do).