What game(s) are you playing through right now?

deadwing2112

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 28 2011, 03:12 PM)
Star Fox 64 3D. Reliving my childhood, except I finally unlocked expert mode.

wow I love that game!

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Sep 29 2011, 07:39 PM)
http://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/base/shared/default-avatar-304.png

Trying out the new beta for BattleField 3, for the PC of course. cool.gif

If I had the power to run it on max settings, I'd be playing BF3 on my PC now. Downloaded the multiplayer tonight and going to clock some hours in this weekend. Hoping it's good!

Not a lot is thrilling me. I kept restarting on Dragon Age: Origins, and that got old really fast.

I WAS waiting on Skyrim, but I'm not sure if I want it now that I know that they included a marriage system, jobs (log-cutting, smithing), a full 360 degree HD view of every item in your inventory, but still no horseback combat. I'm pretty pissed.

IDK what to play now.

QUOTE (Astromancer @ Sep 30 2011, 10:57 PM)
Not a lot is thrilling me. I kept restarting on Dragon Age: Origins, and that got old really fast.

I WAS waiting on Skyrim, but I'm not sure if I want it now that I know that they included a marriage system, jobs (log-cutting, smithing), a full 360 degree HD view of every item in your inventory, but still no horseback combat. I'm pretty pissed.

IDK what to play now.

Yes, this pissed me off too. Though it's nice to have the inventory viewing system (not sure on stuff like marriages and jobs), it would be awesome to have horseback fighting. Can you imagine taking on one of those dragons whilst riding a horse!?

Apparently, they tried to implement it too late in development and it was unbalanced and felt weird. But I seriously don't care; they should have built it into the game from the ground-up.

It's the biggest WTF about any upcoming release I can think of. It's shaping up to be the "Fable 2" of the series; adding a ton of stuff that doesn't matter while ignoring a key feature that should have been in the last game (Oblivion begged for mounted combat).

I don't care about getting married in-game; I want to take heads from the saddle.

QUOTE (Astromancer @ Oct 1 2011, 11:21 PM)
Apparently, they tried to implement it too late in development and it was unbalanced and felt weird. But I seriously don't care; they should have built it into the game from the ground-up.

It's the biggest WTF about any upcoming release I can think of. It's shaping up to be the "Fable 2" of the series; adding a ton of stuff that doesn't matter while ignoring a key feature that should have been in the last game (Oblivion begged for mounted combat).

I don't care about getting married in-game; I want to take heads from the saddle.

And we'll have to wait another 4 years for a sixth installment of TES. Even then they probably won't implement it.

I've been playing through Oblivion for the past couple of weeks, getting ready for Skyrim.

I'm honestly not bothered in the slightest by the lack of mounted combat. I've just never felt it was something that was missing in the game. I'd much rather they spent their time adding more detail and depth to the world (and I don't mean the graphics) and cut down on the number of annoying bugs and glitches. Then again, I never really saw the point of horses to begin with, what with fast-travelling and all.

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Oct 4 2011, 04:28 AM)
I've been playing through Oblivion for the past couple of weeks, getting ready for Skyrim.

I'm honestly not bothered in the slightest by the lack of mounted combat. I've just never felt it was something that was missing in the game. I'd much rather they spent their time adding more detail and depth to the world (and I don't mean the graphics) and cut down on the number of annoying bugs and glitches. Then again, I never really saw the point of horses to begin with, what with fast-travelling and all.

I'm not bothered by it either. I never really used the horses, and the combat has never been the series' strong point. This is my most anticipated game right now.

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Oct 4 2011, 12:28 AM)

Me too!!

Playing Minecraft after the new update. The Endermen are scary as ****!!!!!! Anyway I'm building a volcano around my house. So far it's going swimmingly eyesre4.gif

All my wolves died, so now it's just me against the mobs of zombies, creepers, and Endermen. BRING IT!!!!

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Oct 11 2011, 08:59 PM)
Playing Minecraft after the new update. The Endermen are scary as ****!!!!!! Anyway I'm building a volcano around my house. So far it's going swimmingly eyesre4.gif

All my wolves died, so now it's just me against the mobs of zombies, creepers, and Endermen. BRING IT!!!!

Been playing for a while and in my opinion the new update went a little overboard. I'm sick of finding these abandoned mineshafts and wading through these stupid cobwebs. We didn't need all this new stuff. The endermen don't even drop anything good.

Hey guys, you should post what games you finish in the TRF completed games list: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=69240

Any game qualifies, whether a game like runescape, and iPhone game, anything.

Once the year is over, I'll post the most popular games beaten, what the game most beaten is, etc. It's also cool to see how many games the forum can beat in a given year. I know it's a little late, but just post what you remember.