ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

Hey Grandpa this is for you!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Choatica123/Congrats20-20rainbow20-20FABULOUS20.gif

I know what a valuable member you are around here... you are always there to lend a helping hand if you can biggrin.gif ... Way to go!!!

YOU HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 4 2006, 08:17 PM)
Grizz, your badge has been added to the Hallowed Hall, and below is a mini-badge that you can add to your sig, if you wish. Congrats!

user posted image

Thanks. I think I'll use the big one. Maybe I can start building one of those big giant sigs that TRF is famous for.

trink39.gif

Congratulations Grandpa Grizz on reaching your milestone. Its quite an honour and you feel a sense of achievement when you reach this level. I have only just got my badge too so I know how frustrating it can be in the last fifty or so posts to get there.

I have really enjoyed reading your posts and I feel that I have got to know you somewhat. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

W e l l D o n e GRIZZ.

You have assumed control new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

A big http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/clip_congratulations.gifis in order!!

Way to go, my friend! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/s45.gif

QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ Aug 4 2006, 08:06 PM)
I would like to thank you all for your obligatory kudos commemorating my rather slow achievement of this honorable posting level, which would be completely meaningless to normal people.

Viva Grizz!!!! What a gentleman!!!!

1022.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif cosmo.gif

QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ Aug 5 2006, 11:37 AM)
QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ Aug 5 2006, 08:31 AM)
I can start building one of those big giant sigs that TRF is famous for.

How's this? 653.gif

I love it!!! WHats that second one form the left on the bottom?

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 6 2006, 05:25 AM)

How's this? 653.gif

The Visible Head? That was a Christmas gift. It was a model of the human head that you could take apart and reassemble. It had all the parts, and came with paint so you could make everything the right color. They had the Visible Man and Woman. My brother, who became a mechanic, got the Visible V8 Engine.

QUOTE (Grandpa Grizz @ Aug 6 2006, 11:09 AM)

The Visible Head? That was a Christmas gift. It was a model of the human head that you could take apart and reassemble. It had all the parts, and came with paint so you could make everything the right color. They had the Visible Man and Woman. My brother, who became a mechanic, got the Visible V8 Engine.

So, since you got the head you are.....

A brain surgeon?

An ear, nose and thraot doctor?

A serial killer?

unsure.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Aug 6 2006, 08:20 AM)

The Visible Head?  That was a Christmas gift.  It was a model of the human head that you could take apart and reassemble.  It had all the parts, and came with paint so you could make everything the right color.  They had the Visible Man and Woman.  My brother, who became a mechanic, got the Visible V8 Engine.

So, since you got the head you are.....

A brain surgeon?

An ear, nose and thraot doctor?

A serial killer?

unsure.gif

I choose D. All of the above

No, silly gooses. I'm an old Head. cool10.gif

When we were little kids Wonder Bread had these Disney scene paper place mats, with spaces to glue on the characters. One character came with each loaf of bread. We were of the white bread generation, so it didn't take too long before all four of us had our scenes filled in. Which one did I have? Alice In Wonderland, of course. That's why years later White Rabbit became a life-changing song.

love the new stuff in your Sig Bill!!

that first one... one the bottom row....i've seen that somewhere before....

hmmm.....

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 6 2006, 05:25 AM)

How's this? 653.gif

Classic!!! And your new avatar rocks - it reminds me of the "Alex On The Beach" from VT....

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Was just flipping through here, and realized I haven't congratulated you yet! doh.gif I must be cool10.gif something!! laugh.gif Anyway......

Welcome to the Hallowed Halls Grizz!! You rock!!

cheer.gif cool10.gif cheer.gif cool10.gif cheer.gif cool10.gif cheer.gif

Archived