What are you drinking right now?

Ice WatA 1287.gif

laugh.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just drank two red stripe.

Then had a Anchor steam, and my buddy just brought me my new stash of Yuengling.

Life is good.

btw, I like stella, but last saturday I drank 15 and didn't even get a buzz. what is that all about????????

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Aug 12 2006, 07:10 PM)
Just drank two red stripe.
Then had a Anchor steam, and my buddy just brought me my new stash of Yuengling.
Life is good.
btw, I like stella, but last saturday I drank 15 and didn't even get a buzz. what is that all about????????

hahah i had 13 last night and i was pretty fine well i think i was dam i can't remeber hahahaha

Natural 2.gif

ATM, I am drinking peach Propel while typing and spinning on the bike. wink.gif

Lemon Aid W/TaterShine trink39.gif

Ice cold Mango Lemonaid drool1.gif

Drinking the one and only 2112 (created by Rolinda Bonz), which is as follows: double shot of jim beam (2), then a glass of coke (11), mixed with another (2) shots of jim beam to top that. I think that's right...I hope!!

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Aug 18 2006, 06:18 PM)
Drinking the one and only 2112 (created by Rolinda Bonz), which is as follows: double shot of jim beam (2), then a glass of coke (11), mixed with another (2) shots of jim beam to top that.  I think that's right...I hope!!

close...and that might be tasty too.

i've always done it this way:

2 oz Jim Beam in a shot glass

1 oz of Jim Beam over ice and mixed with...

12oz of Coke

you slam the double shot,

push play (don't forget this part)

and then sip on the mixed drink while you listen trink38.gif 653.gif

by the way, the Beam and Coke are my favorite, but you can use the 2112 measuring standard for any combination of booze and chaser.

i've used it with tequila and pineapple juice, apple pucker and ruby red mountain dew, and my best friend does rum and coke that way, even though she's not a Rush fan. laugh.gif i luvs her anyways laugh.gif

anyway, the theory is that your first dose of many medicines should be doubled...just to get things rolling, (i'm all about that smile.gif ) then simply maintained on a go forward basis. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Aug 18 2006, 08:19 PM)
the theory is that your first dose of many medicines should be doubled...just to get things rolling, (i'm all about that smile.gif ) then simply maintained on a go forward basis. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That's a good theory because it definitely got things rolling for me! laugh.gif wacko.gif

Guest NoDeity

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 15 2006, 10:36 AM)
Im getting a blood test for my triglycerides and chol. later this week - so off my booze for a week. Can I get a hug?????

Okay.

*hug*

scared.gif