Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

I loved last night episode!

As far as the direction Locke is going, theres something definitely up with him. We thought he was making stupid moves all a long, but he was just playing dumb. He knows something we dont. The promos almost made it seem like the others were responsible for him being paralyzed.

Also..what a great ending. Had to be one of my fav endings.

TOUCH DOWN!

For once, I wasnt completely bored with the flash backs. The action was well spread through out the episode, and it was funny seeing Locke make another stupid move. But as we see the story progress, we see that maybe Locke isnt so stupid after all. He seems to have something up his sleeve, but Im thinking it will make us hate him even more.

This had one of the best endings for a LOST episode. Seeing jack having a "good" time, was great. He was clean, wearing nice clothes, and enjoying good ol fashion football. I couldnt help but laugh at the misfortune of Kate, Sayid and Locke. It seems like Jack has been doing all the suffering. I bet h'es also been bangin Juliet in one of the houses.

Great episode, i enjoyed it a lot.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of fans thought jack was a traitor after last nights episode, to which I say:

Jack is probably the most selfless character on the show. Whether it's in his flashbacks or on island, he always giving and never really recieving. It all starts off when he doesnt want to be the leader, but everyone tells him he has to be. SO finally when he becomes leader, people start bitching about everything he does. Hell Locke trys to undermine him numerous times.

Then the girl he loves bangs Sawyer, who is the opposite of him. Sawyer only cares about himselfe (he has his moments tho)...yet he gets the girl. That's quite predictable in Jacks life, and only adds the salt to the wound. But even after he see's that, he doesnt get angry, but does an act (that could get him killed) to save Kate and Sawyer. He even tells them to not come back for him, just so they are guaranteed safety.

Then we see the people on the beach, and none of them even seemed concerned that their leader is kidnapped. Jack obviously cant see this, but froma fans point of view, it makes you feel even worse for him.

I thought it was great that Jack was finally getting something back. Sayid, Locke, and Kate show up in their dirty clothes, and they see Jack, he's clean, he's in nice clothes, and he's playing football. For once, he is really having fun. I just couldnt help but smile, especially when you see the look on Kates eyes.

So yes, I love the ending, and think Jack should be having a little bit of fun.

Now to analyze it: Is jack an other? No he is not. You dont just change within a day completely. No doubt Jack is still angry with them, and knows they have a lot of secrects that he wants answers to. But he also knows he cant just force them out of them. They have guns, so if he tries to break free he's screwed. So the way I see it, he already promised he would look after Ben (and Jack keeps his word), so he's probably making the best out of his situation with living with the others. It's also probaly refreshing after all the suffering he has been through.

Also, rumors say that him and Juliet will hook up. Its pure fan speculation, but it only adds on tho what i'm talking about.

So..good for Jack.

Okay long rant over. 653.gif

1st Season-completely hooked.

2nd Season-ok, lets see how this plays out...

3rd Season-if it wasn't for Tivo and getting to skip the commercials, I wouldn't be watching.

This show had so much promise when it started. What happened? Its almost as if the writers have no idea where all this is going and are patching things together week by week, "yeah, that sounds good, yeah, yeah, lets do that."

I want this show to once again be the "man I can't wait 'til next week" show that it was during season 1, and I keep giving them chances, but they just don't deliver.

well!!

that sure was an interesting story line ....

jack and his 1/2 sister on the same island!!!

cool.gif

QUOTE (the invisible man @ Mar 17 2007, 07:33 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Mar 17 2007, 05:51 PM)
well!!

that sure was an interesting story line ....

jack and his 1/2 sister on the same island!!!

cool.gif

Well, at least Jack never did her. scared.gif

sayin'?

QUOTE (rushman14 @ Mar 23 2007, 05:50 PM)
Locke rules!

yes.gif

I love it and haate it at the same time!!!

can't wait till next week!

I won't watch it unless I tape it so I can fast forward the commercials .... I'm too impatient to see what happens next rofl3.gif

I wonder if this is what our parents went through when wathing gilligans island rofl3.gif

Hurley is the man!!.

I think we're really getting to the meat and two veg now.

Presumably Juliet will be closely quizzed on the background to the others, and how they know so much about the passengers of Flight 815.

Will they now start to join the linking threads and realise the extent to which their lives had intersected before the crash?.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

This may help reading Jacks post

lub.

Moderator notice: I am terribly sorry to have to edit your post like this, but I rendered the text in my original post 'invisible' for those who wish to avoid spoilers. I know that you did not do this out of mailciousness, but out of a desire to help and I honestly admire your intent. However, let's leave it as it was for those who don't want spoilers.

Thank you.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (owlswing @ Apr 11 2007, 10:25 AM)
This may help reading Jacks post

lub.

Moderator notice: I am terribly sorry to have to edit your post like this, but I rendered the text in my original post 'invisible' for those who wish to avoid spoilers. I know that you did not do this out of mailciousness, but out of a desire to help and I honestly admire your intent. However, let's leave it as it was for those who don't want spoilers.

Thank you.

No problem...I thank you and I am sorry...Yes I only intended to help.

It was a mistake on my part. I would never want to spoil things for others (no pun intended)...Glad you Mods/Admins stay on top of things. smile.gif

This is a summary of the promo video. BTW, i DONT think this is a spoiler. A) because it was aired for all to see at the end of the show.

However, I dont think theres any spoiler tags on this messageboard. So I'm still gonna post it, because I think its fair game since the promo aired today.

MIGHT BE A SPOILER*** SUMMARY OF WHAT WAS SHOWN IN THE PROMO VIDEO AFTER TONIGHT EPISODE!!!!!

here is a summary of things i found in the promo:

-kate and sawyer have sex

-juliet leading someone (locke, i think) into what i can only assume is 'the brig'

- parachute

- legs with black socks and black shoes hanging in the air... reminds me of the witch who's feet got caught under the house in 'wizard of oz'

-sawyer and locke go on a trek

- sawyer is going to meet locke's dad and ask him 'didn't ya'-- i'm assuming this has to do with being the real sawyer and conning his family

-des, charlie, jin, hurley follow the cable to this parachute

- someone is doin' something to sun

-a book that says 'ardil-22' which translates to 'catch-22' in portuguese

Edited by Mr. Henry Gale