What are we seeing tonight?

thestand

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 Weeks Later new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Apparently tonight it is George of the Jungle unsure.gif

Going to see Across the Universe again at The Bloor cinema on Monday night! Me and my friends are gonna dress up in 60's style and then get trashed at a local pub after the movie! biggrin.gif Im so excited!

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Dec 15 2007, 11:55 AM)
Going to see Across the Universe again at The Bloor cinema on Monday night! Me and my friends are gonna dress up in 60's style and then get trashed at a local pub after the movie! biggrin.gif Im so excited!

laugh.gif you crack me up girl!

that reminds me of the time a bunch of us planned on seeing

Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me on opening night.

all of us dressed up like characters from the movie. ( just GUESS what i dressed up as..... wink.gif)

rented a limo bus, decorated the outside of it all psychodelic, and went to a bar before the movie, saw the show, then went to a retro club afterward called "Have A Nice Day Cafe". it was a blast!! we were on the news because of it.

good times good times....

have fun tonite!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 15 2007, 12:27 PM)
Going to see Across the Universe again at The Bloor cinema on Monday night!  Me and my friends are gonna dress up in 60's style and then get trashed at a local pub after the movie! biggrin.gif Im so excited!

all of us dressed up like characters from the movie. ( just GUESS what i dressed up as..... wink.gif)

rented a limo bus, decorated the outside of it all psychodelic, and went to a bar before the movie, saw the show, then went to a retro club afterward called "Have A Nice Day Cafe". it was a blast!! we were on the news because of it.

have fun tonite!!

We're actually going tonight! biggrin.gif I'm all dressed up.. as much as I can be cause of the weather laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Dec 17 2007, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 15 2007, 12:27 PM)
Going to see Across the Universe again at The Bloor cinema on Monday night!  Me and my friends are gonna dress up in 60's style and then get trashed at a local pub after the movie! biggrin.gif Im so excited!

have fun tonite!!

We're actually going tonight! biggrin.gif I'm all dressed up.. as much as I can be cause of the weather laugh.gif

doh.gif

i guess i should have read your post more thoroughly....

laugh.gif

so... how was it ???

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Dec 15 2007, 09:25 PM)
I saw I Am Legend today.

Great movie but it wasn't the epic movie I thought it was going to be. Kinda disappointed in the vampires. 8/10.

Great movie is a bit of an overstatement dont you think ? confused13.gif , 8 out of 10 ? This movie was average in my opinion. Oh well, to each his own. I took my Daughter to see Enchanted today and i must say, it was very good.

Jeeves and Wooster season one episode five "Brinkley Manor".