Mammograms

blonde77th

rose.gif hey sweetie,

i know as i write this you are having the invader removed. i hope you keep your thoughts all positive and remember you are not alone. even when you know there are people praying for you and who care about you, there are times you feel alone.....this is not the case....

when your trouble overwhelms you

and your nights are far to long

when your heart is filled with sorrow

and everything goes wrong

just remember GOD loves you

he's your very special friend

ask him for all his help and trust him

on his help you can depend

GOD is always there beside you

he will hear your anguished prayers

when you call on him to help you

for GOD loves you and he cares.

as always my prayers and thoughts are with you sister.

i look foward to talking with you again....SOON!

rose.gif heart.gif

carol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this long day is over for me....

She did well through her surgery and now is home recovering..... they gave her morphine before she left so she's pretty high but she still feels pain

She went down @1pm into the or but was "delayed" before they started. When we were paged it was 4 pm, thats when I spoke with the surgeon and he said he removed a mass the size of 1 1/2 cm and then the surrounding tissue (another 1/2 cm all the way around) He took the sentinal lymph node and in his opinion he thinks he got it all but will know more in ten days when the pathology comes back and we know if he got it all. It was 6-630 before we left the hospital then right home. I helped her into her comfy clothes and to her couch and he son stayed with her and I came home.

she said before she went down that your prayers from trf were making here feel a little better especially those from CeeJ, Madra Sneachta Daylin, Trance, Arleen2112, Sundog and Digital man... and those few that pm'd her who wish to remain anonymous also if I forgot anyone I'm sorry but you know who you are and you know how you have all effected her in such a great way!

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes....

Carol I hope you recover fast and good may all your fears be pushed aside and only have great feeling from here on in! Take care and see you soon!

Thanks for the update Missy. It sounds like it went as good as it could. When she comes to, tell her we are all thinking about her.

rose.gif

Edited by Digital Man

Thanks guys and I will tell her that!

Just to let you know how tough she is ....

When they gave her a sedative before surgery... she kept asking about my neighbour who finds out tomorrow if she's got cervical cancer... she gets her results tomorrow from her biopsy 3 weeks ago and here carol is ready and can go down to surgery anytime and she's thinking about my neighbour's results...

What a sweetheart!

I again want to thank everyone here!!! I don't think she would've gotten through this without all your strength and support ... I know I wouldn't have so THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chaotica for the update smile.gif

I'm so glad this surgery is over for Carol.

As RR and Digi said, it does sound as if it went well!

And, of course we are keeping Carol in our thoughts and prayers rose.gif

This is good - The fact that the surgeon thinks he got it all is encouraging, I know from my own point of view the wait for the pathology and histology results can be a torturous one, hopefully Carol's prognosis will be as good as mine was.

rose.gif rose.gif

Excellent news and thanks for the update. Lots of folks are pulling for ya. Keeping fingers crossed that in 10 days they confirm they got it all.

Thank you so much for updating us and letting us know how Carol is.

I'm so happy to hear that yesterday went well smile.gif

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for the next 10 days, and throughout your recovery. rose.gif heart.gif rose.gif

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE.

I HOPE THE DOC IS RIGHT AND THEY GOT ALL OF IT

AND SHE CAN GET ON WITH HER LIFE WITHOUT ANY

FURTHER TREATMENTS. PLEASE LET HER KNOW SHE

IS IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. rose.gif

blonde77th/Carol

My thoughts and prayers are with you now and through your recovery.

My Aunt has/had breast cancer and is recovering. Next week is her 7th session of chemo..then one more session and radiation. I've been living in her house with her & my Uncle since January 31st so I can take care of her.

I've seen it, been with her through it. You have our prayers.

I've been talking to her on the phone and she seems to be getting a little better.

She goes may 18 I believe at 315 or 330 in the afternoon and get her results.... they must call to she if they are back first .... if they are not it'll be another week before we find out the results...

other than the first night I haven't been able to go see her since I caught something and will be going to the docs today

She hasn't sleep the whole night through yet but is getting more sleep than she did before which will help her recovery!

When I know any more I will post an update

Thank you all for your support and prayers

Missy

QUOTE (Cecilia @ May 10 2006, 01:19 PM)
blonde77th/Carol

My thoughts and prayers are with you now and through your recovery.

My Aunt has/had breast cancer and is recovering. Next week is her 7th session of chemo..then one more session and radiation. I've been living in her house with her & my Uncle since January 31st so I can take care of her.

I've seen it, been with her through it. You have our prayers.

blonde77th can not type so I will do it on her behalf....

Her prayers are with you and your aunt ... she was upset to find out about your aunt having to go through both chemo and radiation.... her heart goes out to you

You are one of the angels that help get through such hard times...

are prayers are with both of you rose.gif

QUOTE (subdivision40 @ May 6 2006, 09:03 PM)
Hi Blonde. I'm also pretty new here and I've been following your story in this thread. I just wanted to say that I think you're an amazing, brave women. And I want to wish you the very best. rose.gif

I've just turned 40 and have been putting off my mammogram. You've inspired me to make that appointment. yes.gif

Keep strong and brave. You shall overcome! smile.gif

blonde would like to know if you made your appointment and if you got your results from your mamogram?

bekloppt.gif pags

carol sees you and wants to thank you and everyone else that has prayed for her

Edited by chaotica

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ May 12 2006, 08:53 AM)
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
Arleen2112, chaotica, blonde77th

HI bekloppt.gif

Good to see you here smile.gif

sorry we missed you but she needed to go....

she can only be at her puter for a few mins before she gets really sore and she can not type yet but soon she will be back and then look out biggrin.gif

At least she's been able to read all your well wishes and she is very grateful and keeps repeating to me to tell all that she is very grateful for everyone's prayers!!

bekloppt.gif EVERYONE

I HAD THE HONOR OF SPEAKING TO

OUR PATIENT TODAY!!! biggrin.gif

SHE SOUNDED GREAT!!!

I BELIEVE THAT ALL THE SUPPORT SHE

HAS WITH HER FAMILY AND HERE WILL

HELP HER GET THROUGH THIS AND SHE

WILL BE BACK HERE WITH US VERY SHORTLY. biggrin.gif

SHE IS A WONDERFUL PERSON WITH ALOT OF

STRENGTH AND I PERSONALLY CAN'T WAIT TIL

SHE COMES BACK. smile.gif

YOU GOT THIS THING bd.gif

I LOVE YOU GIRL. wub.gif

bekloppt.gif hI EVERYONE THIS WON'T BE LONG AS HURTS TO TYPE ,opps about the caps ,i am doing OK i will do better i think when they take this drain out I just had to try to say too you all THANKYOU !!! I miss being in here with you all ,I want to say so much more but i can't is hurting so Bye for now Love You ALL & Ty!! yes.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 13 2006, 09:42 AM)
bekloppt.gif hI EVERYONE THIS WON'T BE LONG AS HURTS TO TYPE ,opps about the caps ,i am doing OK i will do better i think when they take this drain out I just had to try to say too you all THANKYOU !!! I miss being in here with you all ,I want to say so much more but i can't is hurting so Bye for now Love You ALL & Ty!! yes.gif bekloppt.gif

It's great to see you Carol! Take it easy so you can get better quick and get back to posting!

QUOTE (chaotica @ May 12 2006, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE (subdivision40 @ May 6 2006, 09:03 PM)
Hi Blonde. I'm also pretty new here and I've been following your story in this thread. I just wanted to say that I think you're an amazing, brave women. And I want to wish you the very best. rose.gif

I've just turned 40 and have been putting off my mammogram. You've inspired me to make that appointment.  yes.gif

Keep strong and brave. You shall overcome! smile.gif

blonde would like to know if you made your appointment and if you got your results from your mamogram?

I just got back from vacation last night, so first thing Monday I will be calling to make all of my appointments, mamogram as well as a regular physical. The works!

Tell her thank you for thinking of me during such a crazy time. What a great person! biggrin.gif

Get well soon! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Blonde77th! smile.gif heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 13 2006, 08:42 AM)

bekloppt.gif Nice to hear from you! biggrin.gif

Just take it easy and get all better!

Thinking of you Carol heart.gif rose.gif

And you are in my prayers rose.gif

The Nurse just left and she said to keep on trying to do things sooooo here i am for a bit the drainage she said will not be coming out soon grrrrrrrrrr but is ok the more it drains the less swelling there is biggrin.gif i have good pain pills so thats ok ,i really miss being in here so i am going to do a few posts then quit for awhile HI GUYSSSSSSSS bekloppt.gif heart.gif rose.gif