Mammograms

blonde77th

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 18 2006, 09:50 AM)
Update -The results are in so i will be going to the Dr for 3:30pm will let you all know when i get back Please cross your fingers toes and pray !!!!! I am !!! bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif Everything is crossed that can be crossed wink.gif

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you rose.gif smile.gif

UPDATE biggrin.gif They got it ALL cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif in 2 weeks i should hear from the oncoligist to set up apt. to see me but my surgeon figures i will need Radiation only ....drainage is still in cause i am still over 50cc's & if they took it out now it would build up under my arm and then they would have to drain with a needle ohmy.gif so he is hoping that 1 more week will do it ,SO who wants to PARTY rofl3.gif applaudit.gif cheer.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif oh and i go back to see the surgeon again June 1st just for a check up

A specially Thanks to All for helping me through these first few stages i Love You All !!!!!! heart.gif rose.gif I just hope radiation is good and easy !! biggrin.gif

I could not of done this with out All The Support i got from Family Friends & The TRF!!!!!!!!!!!! cheer.gif trink39.gif cosmo.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 18 2006, 04:16 PM)
UPDATE biggrin.gif They got it ALL cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif in 2 weeks i should hear from the oncoligist to set up apt. to see me but my surgeon figures i will need Radiation only ....drainage is still in cause i am still over 50cc's & if they took it out now it would build up under my arm and then they would have to drain with a needle ohmy.gif so he is hoping that 1 more week will do it ,SO who wants to PARTY rofl3.gif applaudit.gif cheer.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif icon_alienjig.gif oh and i go back to see the surgeon again June 1st just for a check up

A specially Thanks to All for helping me through these first few stages i Love You All !!!!!! heart.gif rose.gif I just hope radiation is good and easy !! biggrin.gif

I could not of done this with out All The Support i got from Family Friends & The TRF!!!!!!!!!!!! cheer.gif trink39.gif cosmo.gif cool10.gif

cheer.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif cheer.gif

That's so good to hear Carol! biggrin.gif

I've been checking this thread to see if you posted! wink.gif I'm so happy they did get all of it.

Yes, the first step is over!!!!!

I'm sure you can and will endure the rest and final process. We'll be with you all the way. yes.gif

I'm sure you feel like a boulder has been lifted off your shoulders! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Take care Carol!

rose.gif heart.gif rose.gif smile.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/s55.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/s55.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/s55.gif

Well the words can't even describe how I feel ... cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif common001.gif

Any how I am very gald you are ok!!!

we can do the rest now ... just like a piece of cake!!!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 22 2006, 11:08 AM)
well the nurse just left and we are hoping for WEd. to take out the drain has to be 30 cc or less and was 39 yesterday fists crying.gif but am getting closer biggrin.gif

bekloppt.gif Just a few more days! smile.gif

rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif rose.gif

biggrin.gif Well i drove my car to-day and no i didn't do it alone i had my son with me just drove to my daughters maybe 5 minutes away ( nurse said to try but take someone with you ) so i behaved wink.gif i stayed maybe 15 minutes and had to come home this drain the nurse said is starting to move to the surface , coming out on its own so it hurts a bit more , but will stay home now till WED. and hopefully it will be taken out icon_alienjig.gif with this weekend being a Holiday weekend i figure this week at some point i will hear from the cancer clinic to set up the next apt.with the onogoligist ....lets get this rolling i say biggrin.gif thanks again all i really appreciate your thoughts and prayers heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (Cecilia @ May 22 2006, 06:06 PM)
wow! that is great news!

My Aunt has her last chemo not this friday, but next. Then she has radiation..i wonder if you two will start around the same time.

Wow she has to do both my Prayers are with her hon ....my surgeon dosen't think i will but like he said is up to the ongoloist to decide i am hoping for just the radiation ...I pray your Aunt is handling this ok ?? I have No idea what i am in store for ....i am hoping that once this drainage tube is out alot of this pain will be gone ......i am down to 1 or 2 pain pills a day so i think thats good ....as far as driving .not as easy as 1 would think being i am right handed and it was the right breast but i had to try ,don't think i could do alot of driving right now but it felt good !! Tell your Aunt to stay strong !! heart.gif rose.gif