Mammograms

blonde77th

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 12 2008, 05:51 PM)
The Radiologist snuck a apt. in on me for the May 27th laugh.gif & I think I am due for a another Mammogram yes.gif he just wants to see my boobs laugh.gif rofl3.gif ( i'm bad ) rofl3.gif

blonde, when I spotted your name as last post, I did this ohmy.gif Got scared wink.gif

phew....it's just a check-up hug2.gif

laugh.gif he must just want to see them laugh.gif Because, everything is okay with you! Yay! wub.gif

ps....let us know how it went smile.gif I'll be back in thread on the 27th bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 14 2008, 11:45 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 12 2008, 05:51 PM)
The Radiologist snuck a apt. in on me for the May 27th  laugh.gif & I think I am due for a another Mammogram yes.gif he just wants to see my boobs  laugh.gif  rofl3.gif ( i'm bad ) rofl3.gif

blonde, when I spotted your name as last post, I did this ohmy.gif Got scared wink.gif

phew....it's just a check-up hug2.gif

laugh.gif he must just want to see them laugh.gif Because, everything is okay with you! Yay! wub.gif

ps....let us know how it went smile.gif I'll be back in thread on the 27th bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif I will post after the apt. yes.gif sorry I scared yah I am Fine !! yes.gif

Had my apt. I am fine they are booking a mammogram for me hopefully next month smile.gif & i have to go see him every 6 months for awhile ( the chemo Dr ) passed me back to him laugh.gif saying I like him better ( which I do ) here I thought I was done no.gif only cause he said I am getting close to my 2nd year confused13.gif But anyway I am GREAT applaudit.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

So Ladies is it time for Your next yearly Mammogram ??? Let's Do It !!! biggrin.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 27 2008, 04:35 PM)
Talk about fast here make's me go H'mmmm did he feel something confused13.gif Mammogram May 29th @ 10:20am . unsure.gif

Well, I can see why you're wondering if anything's wrong. But, I'm thinking they just want you to have the mammogram done and over with. You said you think they'll book it for next month, so it's almost June wink.gif Just a few days difference wink.gif

I'm thinking of you (always do) and I'll be sending you some positive thoughts and prayers. On, thursday I'll send lots of light to you! You should feel it laugh.gif

hug2.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ May 28 2008, 12:30 AM)
Talk about fast here make's me go H'mmmm did he feel something  confused13.gif Mammogram May 29th @ 10:20am . unsure.gif

Well, I can see why you're wondering if anything's wrong. But, I'm thinking they just want you to have the mammogram done and over with. You said you think they'll book it for next month, so it's almost June wink.gif Just a few days difference wink.gif

I'm thinking of you (always do) and I'll be sending you some positive thoughts and prayers. On, thursday I'll send lots of light to you! You should feel it laugh.gif

hug2.gif

I just called to confirm I will be there tomorrow morning & TY Daylin I worry too much yes.gif I am glad it will be done so soon get the Crusher over with laugh.gif

hug2.gif Back to you biggrin.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ May 28 2008, 10:03 AM)

I just had mine a few weeks back. You can tell a man designed that thing...like to see them squeeze there body parts into that machine

laugh.gif I would Love it too !! laugh.gif & you know they would be crying rofl3.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 28 2008, 12:29 PM)

I just had mine a few weeks back.  You can tell a man designed that thing...like to see them squeeze there body parts into that machine

laugh.gif I would Love it too !! laugh.gif & you know they would be crying rofl3.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/RushForum/manogram-1.jpg

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 28 2008, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ May 28 2008, 12:30 AM)
Talk about fast here make's me go H'mmmm did he feel something  confused13.gif Mammogram May 29th @ 10:20am . unsure.gif

hug2.gif

I just called to confirm I will be there tomorrow morning & TY Daylin I worry too much yes.gif I am glad it will be done so soon get the Crusher over with laugh.gif

hug2.gif Back to you biggrin.gif

bekloppt.gif blonde! I worry too much about things, too wacko.gif So, I know what it's like putting yourself through all that, and you know what usually happens.....NOTHING that we worried about! laugh.gif

I'm feeling that everything will be well!

You just remember when you feel a presence, it's me sending you light and love tomorrow! hug2.gif

The crusher laugh.gif Exactly what it is!

edit, because I forgot to say to Cygnus goodpost.gif rofl3.gif

Edited by Daylin

QUOTE (Cygnus @ May 28 2008, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 28 2008, 12:29 PM)

I just had mine a few weeks back.  You can tell a man designed that thing...like to see them squeeze there body parts into that machine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/RushForum/manogram-1.jpg

laugh.gif rofl3.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif Step in line men you need this too z7shysterical.gif

Ok It's done biggrin.gif I will get results on June 5th when I go to Dr's .

And on a Serious note here Guy's I know a few men come in here just to check up & make sure myself & other's are ok & I find that very Sweet Ty wub.gif

But Listen Up Men as I heard this Morning that Breast Cancer is running Rapid in Men right now yes.gif I am Serious yes.gif you can be any Size thin -heavy or whatever Please consider talking to your Dr about this they do Mammograms for Men too ! Don't laugh I saw a Man this morning weighing what 110 lbs if that much & he was having one too !! So Please think & Do !!!!

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 29 2008, 11:25 AM)
But Listen Up Men as I heard this Morning that Breast Cancer is running Rapid in Men right now yes.gif I am Serious yes.gif you can be any Size thin -heavy or whatever Please consider talking to your Dr about this they do Mammograms for Men too ! Don't laugh I saw a Man this morning weighing what 110 lbs if that much & he was having one too !! So Please think & Do !!!!

Excellent advice 77!!! So many men (and their male doctors) never ever consider the very real possibilities of a potential problem in that area.

Hope your results bring good news!

hug2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ May 29 2008, 10:50 AM)
But Listen Up Men as I heard this Morning that Breast Cancer is running Rapid in Men right now  yes.gif I am Serious  yes.gif you can be any Size thin -heavy or whatever Please consider talking to your Dr about this they do Mammograms for Men too ! Don't laugh I saw a Man this morning weighing what 110 lbs if that much & he was having one too !! So Please think & Do !!!!

Excellent advice 77!!! So many men (and their male doctors) never ever consider the very real possibilities of a potential problem in that area.

hug2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

hug2.gif Praying for excellent results! hug2.gif

I got my results last Friday - all clear.

QUOTE (owlswing @ May 29 2008, 11:32 AM)
But Listen Up Men as I heard this Morning that Breast Cancer is running Rapid in Men right now  yes.gif I am Serious  yes.gif you can be any Size thin -heavy or whatever Please consider talking to your Dr about this they do Mammograms for Men too ! Don't laugh I saw a Man this morning weighing what 110 lbs if that much & he was having one too !! So Please think & Do !!!!

hug2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

yes.gif

Sending you some thoughts and prayers, for your results hug2.gif

owlswing, that's great you got the all clear! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ May 29 2008, 12:32 PM)

hug2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Right On !!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ May 29 2008, 11:50 AM)

hug2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

I was shocked when they told me it is Rapid in Men to-day So Please Guy's Don't be Shy !!!

My mommy is a mammographer. Yay me!

I've heard horror stories of the machine getting stuck during the compression phase. Owie. There's an emergency abort thing, thank goodness.

I got a excellent Grade of All Clear on my Mammogram from both Dr's & my Family Dr even did this http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/0019.gif laugh.gif I am ready to Party now http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/370351b44b4550b4b9503f65c40e030bc10.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 12 2008, 04:14 PM)
I got a excellent Grade of All Clear on my Mammogram from both Dr's & my Family Dr even did this http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/0019.gif laugh.gif I am ready to Party now http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/370351b44b4550b4b9503f65c40e030bc10.gif laugh.gif

awesome!!!!!

wub.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 12 2008, 03:14 PM)

congrats blonde!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif