Mammograms

blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 24 2009, 11:48 AM)
Carolyn P Quinlan September 23 at 4:56pm
I went to the Dr's to-day all polhyps are benign ( woo hoo ) he took blood to see where the Hemaglobin is & I will know by Friday then have to take more blood on Friday for surgery on Monday .Surgery is a Go as long as Hemaglobin is ok . He still has No idea where I lost the blood at .

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

heart.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Daylin @ Sep 26 2009, 11:47 AM)
bekloppt.gif blonde,

I've been sending you prayers and positive thoughts and will keep on doing so!
Especially on Monday.
Let us know, or Missy, how things went.
And, just because I haven't posted in a week or so doesn't mean I'm not checking on you or don't think of you! I hope you know this!

Love and angels heart.gif angel.gif

I know Sweetie & Ty wub.gif

Ty too Queen of Megadon wub.gif

I came home for the weekend I missed being home yes.gif

This is Missy/Chaotica reporting for Carol/blonde77th...Surgery went well she is home here with me, she is resting on the couch, with no cathoder(sp?)!!!!! she's doing ok, just got the perks in her so she'll be doin fine in a few wink.gif she is having a hard time sitting up so she is grounded to the couch! Her hemoglobin was 101 before surgery... she'll be here when see can

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 28 2009, 04:55 PM)
This is Missy/Chaotica reporting for Carol/blonde77th...Surgery went well she is home here with me, she is resting on the couch, with no cathoder(sp?)!!!!! she's doing ok, just got the perks in her so she'll be doin fine in a few wink.gif she is having a hard time sitting up so she is grounded to the couch! Her hemoglobin was 101 before surgery... she'll be here when see can

glad all went well! here's hoping for a speedy recovery! wub.gif

Hi this me I am doing ok with these pain pills smile.gif I had a bit of a rough night last night but got a little sleep this morning .Hospital called to see how I was doing & Missy filled them in & they agree I am doing good ! Pain meds are really A...wesome !! lol I can't sit too long but I wanted to check in :)Love & Miss you all ♥ wub.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 29 2009, 10:10 AM)
Hi this me I am doing ok with these pain pills smile.gif I had a bit of a rough night last night but got a little sleep this morning .Hospital called to see how I was doing & Missy filled them in & they agree I am doing good ! Pain meds are really A...wesome !! lol I can't sit too long but I wanted to check in :)Love & Miss you all ♥ wub.gif

smile.gif

I'm glad to hear that you're home (with Missy) and you just heal up fast!

rose.gif

I've never really looked at this thread till now. Didn't know Carolyn was having health problems, but I am SO glad she seems to be on the mend. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

41. . .never done the titty squisher machine. I know, I know. And I am even more of an ass for not going back to the gyno since having my tubes tied. (It's so much easier when you know they're holding your birth control prescription hostage).

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 2 2009, 03:08 PM)
Thanx wub.gif I am rooting to go home Sunday or Monday I should be ok by then to stay by myself biggrin.gif

hug2.gif

I hope I don't step on any toes with this, but for those of us who donate to breast cancer charities, do your homework.

I do not give to Komen. I give to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. More of the BFRC's money goes directly to research than does Komen's. Not saying that Komen is bad - they were THE group that got the "movement" going and are great at keeping the visibility up. I just prefer to see the cash go to actual research and treatment.

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 5 2009, 11:45 PM)
Thanx for thoughts & prayers wub.gif

I am home now wub.gif Tired but Happy to be home Missy & her family went out of thier way to take care of me & I wub.gif wub.gif You all !!!

glad you're home...I'm sure Missy and fam took way good care of you, but there's no place like home.

smile.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 20 2009, 12:30 PM)
3rd week check up tomorrow with Dr I want to start driving again So cross your fingers all biggrin.gif

I am feeling better not perfect but on my way back to being me again smile.gif

Fingers are crossed wink.gif smile.gif

Sending thoughts and prayers to you, blonde.

I'll check back in here tomorrow smile.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 20 2009, 01:30 PM)
3rd week check up tomorrow with Dr I want to start driving again So cross your fingers all biggrin.gif

I hope all goes well with the doctor, Blonde!!!

QUOTE (Daylin @ Oct 20 2009, 12:58 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 20 2009, 12:30 PM)
3rd week check up tomorrow with Dr I want to start driving again So cross your fingers all  biggrin.gif

Fingers are crossed wink.gif smile.gif

Sending thoughts and prayers to you, blonde.

I'll check back in here tomorrow smile.gif rose.gif

Well, it's tomorrow wink.gif

How did things go, Blonde?

I hope all is well.

smile.gif bekloppt.gif angel.gif

Sorry I am late smile.gif Dr said I could start driving again Woooo Hoooo laugh.gif but still 3 weeks of No lifting & all looks Great biggrin.gif

( lifting things when you live alone ain't easy ) laugh.gif taking my deep fryer out of the cupboard almost killed me so it sits on the stove for 3 weeks laugh.gif Changed the bed tonight & another evening of omg I shouldn't of done that angry.gif

Just I am starting to come back with some energy & I can't do anything wacko.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Oct 23 2009, 10:57 PM)
Sorry I am late smile.gif Dr said I could start driving again Woooo Hoooo laugh.gif but still 3 weeks of No lifting & all looks Great biggrin.gif

( lifting things when you live alone ain't easy ) laugh.gif taking my deep fryer out of the cupboard almost killed me so it sits on the stove for 3 weeks laugh.gif Changed the bed tonight & another evening of omg I shouldn't of done that angry.gif

Just I am starting to come back with some energy & I can't do anything wacko.gif

see? Fried food WILL kill you! laugh.gif

take it easy there you....get better!

QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 3 2009, 11:36 PM)
I've never really looked at this thread till now.  Didn't know Carolyn was having health problems, but I am SO glad she seems to be on the mend.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

41. . .never done the titty squisher machine.  I know, I know.  And I am even more of an ass for not going back to the gyno since having my tubes tied.  (It's so much easier when you know they're holding your birth control prescription hostage).

MARA!!!

dont make me come over there and drag you myself!

get the boobie squish and the hooha checked out pronto! Just cause some of the stock has been removed, doesnt mean it's not accepting new customers ok?

i yell cause i care. wub.gif

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Oct 24 2009, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 3 2009, 11:36 PM)
I've never really looked at this thread till now.  Didn't know Carolyn was having health problems, but I am SO glad she seems to be on the mend.  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

41. . .never done the titty squisher machine.  I know, I know.  And I am even more of an ass for not going back to the gyno since having my tubes tied.  (It's so much easier when you know they're holding your birth control prescription hostage).

MARA!!!

dont make me come over there and drag you myself!

get the boobie squish and the hooha checked out pronto! Just cause some of the stock has been removed, doesnt mean it's not accepting new customers ok?

i yell cause i care. wub.gif

I agree get on with the mamo & the other end too !! You just never know !!