The Domestic Diva Thread

sullysue

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back. Missed ya'll! smile.gif

Friday night, CC and I hung out on 6th Street, mostly at The Library. (Not THE library. The bar, The Library.) Did I remember to bring my camera while we were out on 6th Street? No. But, I did get a couple of good pictures when we got back.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/CCSully-1.jpg

Me and CC. If you're thinking, "Wow! They look drunk," define "drunk." laugh.gif Let's just say we were REALLY, REALLY happy! 653.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/CCCorey-1.jpg

CC and Corey. You Rushcon'ers will remember Corey! We tried to get Corey to drink. She ordered a raspberry vodka and 7UP (my suggestion unsure.gif ), and she hated it. But, we kept encouraging her to drink it. She couldn't do it, bless her heart. So, the bartender added some grenadine. No go. Well, someone had to drink it. I forget who it was who drank it. ph34r.gif Anyway, we had a blast. Of course, CC and I talked about 2.gif most of the time. It was cool.

Next day, I had all of these PTA seminars to attend. The first one was cool. The presenter was the President of the Texas PTA, and she was actually funny and understanding of the fact that we were all thinking, "Well, this sucks." I laughed my ass off when she said, "The whole reason you're all here is not for the children. It's not for your community. It isn't even for something to do. You are all here because you forgot to turn off the flashing neon "Sucker" sign that is STILL flashing over your head." laugh.gif

Saturday night, I went with the PTA "ladies" to 6th Street. And, let me tell you. These women do not get out often. They were drunk, unruly, and frankly embarrassing.

We went to Coyote Ugly. And it got ugly.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/CoyoteUgly-1.jpg

You see that chick closest to the right hand wooden beam? Not the one with the half-shirt thingy. The one next to her? THAT is someone's mommy. applaudit.gif

The following is a gratuitous Coyote Ugly shot for my TRF bros:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/CoyoteUgly-2.jpg

Just a sign inside Coyote Ugly I thought was cool:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/CoyoteUgly-3.jpg

An interesting name for a bar:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/Orbit.jpg

My group asked me why I would take a picture of THAT. I said, "I have my reasons." And they laughed at me. angry.gif Did I mention that THEY were drunk?

Other interesting named places:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/Sullivans-1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/ssullysue/Sullivans-2.jpg

biggrin.gif

I should mention that the person I thought would drive me insane with her religious stuff turned out to be really cool. We roomed together, had great conversations about life and all of that, had drinks together over the weekend, and she is completely not what I had been given the perception of her being. She is smart, funny and she likes Rush. Go figure. On the drive back to Dallas/Ft. Worth, I played "Tom Sawyer," and she asked me to turn it up and knew all of the words. biggrin.gif You never, never know. confused13.gif

Thanks for sharing the pics and story, Stace. biggrin.gif I needed the giggle! Good to have you back. heart.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Jul 24 2006, 11:45 AM)
applaudit.gif Great pics, S new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You and CC look great biggrin.gif

I always enjoy reading this thread! You do have a way to make 'us' smile wink.gif yes.gif biggrin.gif

cosmo.gif

smile.gif Thanks, Lin.

I figure if you can't laugh at life, what's the point? cool.gif

laugh.gif Sounds like your weekend wasn't so bad after all Stacy trink39.gif I can't believe that woman you roomed with actually likes Rush! Well, I'm glad to hear you had a fun time in Austin, and I can't wait to hang out again! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jul 24 2006, 05:09 PM)
laugh.gif Sounds like your weekend wasn't so bad after all Stacy trink39.gif I can't believe that woman you roomed with actually likes Rush! Well, I'm glad to hear you had a fun time in Austin, and I can't wait to hang out again! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I know!!! I laughed when she said, "God! I love this song! Turn it up," and then started belting out the words! Then, I put on "Signals," and she knew all of the words to "Subdivisions." 1022.gif One of the best things about life is it's endless surprises. smile.gif

CC, you need to make plans to come in town when you get a break from school and work. We'll get all of the area people together and have a 2.gif partay!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 25 2006, 09:46 AM)
QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jul 24 2006, 05:09 PM)
laugh.gif Sounds like your weekend wasn't so bad after all Stacy trink39.gif I can't believe that woman you roomed with actually likes Rush! Well, I'm glad to hear you had a fun time in Austin, and I can't wait to hang out again!  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

I know!!! I laughed when she said, "God! I love this song! Turn it up," and then started belting out the words! Then, I put on "Signals," and she knew all of the words to "Subdivisions." 1022.gif One of the best things about life is it's endless surprises. smile.gif

CC, you need to make plans to come in town when you get a break from school and work. We'll get all of the area people together and have a 2.gif partay!

trink39.gif

Indeed! trink39.gif Sounds like a plan!

QUOTE (LivinginRealTime @ Jul 25 2006, 10:54 PM)
Hey! I want to party with you guys at the  2.gif party!!
I drank all that drink, I don't know what your talking about.
6th street rules! Austin rocks!! 1022.gif

laugh.gif Yeah, right! You are such a wimp! Next time, it's tequila shots for you! tongue.gif

QUOTE (LivinginRealTime @ Jul 26 2006, 12:31 PM)
The tequila shot will be easy! I could do 10 shots!! laugh.gif

I shall have my camera ready for that one!! laugh.gif One picture for you actually doing the shots, then another for you heaving into the toilet! wacko.gif laugh.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jul 27 2006, 04:53 PM)

I shall have my camera ready for that one!! laugh.gif One picture for you actually doing the shots, then another for you heaving into the toilet! wacko.gif laugh.gif trink39.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

062802puke_prv.gif <<< LIRT (LivinginRealTime after ONE tequila shot!)

Ha, ha! Your nickname is LIRT. That's funny! tongue.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 27 2006, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jul 27 2006, 04:53 PM)

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

062802puke_prv.gif <<< LIRT (LivinginRealTime after ONE tequila shot!)

Ha, ha! Your nickname is LIRT. That's funny! tongue.gif

How 'bout LIRXST....Living In Real eXtra-Sensitive Time! laugh.gif

Corey as she takes the shot:

unsure.gif "Uhh, I don't know...." confused13.gif "Okay dammit!" patron.gif-> trink38.gif "Oh my God!!" bolt.gif (to the nearest bathroom) 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

CC and sullysue: trink39.gif trink39.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Dec 23 2005, 08:12 PM)
I know I'm not probably welcome in here, but I gotta get something off my chest....

QUOTE (SullySue)

I'd like to keep this thread open for my fellow divas..... to ..... keep each other pumped!

QUOTE (GhostGirl)
Hell, give me an apron, some heels and pearls to wear while I vacuum...I'm a happy gal.

This thread started off smokin' assed hot. drool1.gif

What the f*** happened? comp26.gif

this post, On page 2, still stands.

moon.gif

QUOTE (Geds @ Jul 27 2006, 09:04 PM)
QUOTE (Geds @ Dec 23 2005, 08:12 PM)
I know I'm not probably welcome in here, but I gotta get something off my chest....   

QUOTE (SullySue)

I'd like to keep this thread open for my fellow divas..... to ..... keep each other pumped!

QUOTE (GhostGirl)
Hell, give me an apron, some heels and pearls to wear while I vacuum...I'm a happy gal.

This thread started off smokin' assed hot. drool1.gif

What the f*** happened? comp26.gif

this post, On page 2, still stands.

moon.gif

moon.gif

Archived