Night Ranger

You're driving in your Trans Am listening to your Car Tunes playlist. You realize you have no Night Ranger on your Car Tunes playlist. You know that situation needs to be rectified.

What four Night Ranger songs are you putting on your Car Tunes playlist? ONE RULE no Sister Christian.

GO!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

ONE RULE no Sister Christian.

:goodone:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

You're driving in your Trans Am listening to your Car Tunes playlist. You realize you have no Night Ranger on your Car Tunes playlist. You know that situation needs to be rectified.

What four Night Ranger songs are you putting on your Car Tunes playlist? ONE RULE no Sister Christian.

GO!

First off, I disliked Sister Christian back in the day when it came out and it has not aged well with me.  So I would not include it even if you asked me for my top 8 or 10 Night Ranger songs.  My top 4 would be:

1.   When You Close Your Eyes.  Far and away my favorite Night Ranger song.

2.   Don't Tell Me You Love Me

3.   You Can Still Rock in America (note - 2 & 3 are basically interchangeable  - they are basically equally awesome)

4.   Born in California (hope I remembered that title correctly - it was the title of an album they did sometime after 2010.  It narrowly edges out 4 in The Morning which comes in at #5.  Saw them do it live the one time I saw them in concert and it rocked).

Posted (edited)

This one fo'sho.

Saw you dancing out at Madame Wong's Two
You did those same two steps
That I taught you back in June
Heard you dined last night
At Conte Razor's Cafe
Did you get your fill
Did you think you had to pay

Edited by JohnRogers

Eddie’s Coming Out Tonight

Rumors In The Air

Let Him Run

Goodbye

Sing Me Away
Night Ranger
Eddie's Coming Out Tonight
You can Still Rock In America

And while we're talking about that 'Tran Am' playlist, let us not forget "The Outfield". Another fun little band.  :)

• Like 1

So far I've added Goodbye and Sentimental Street. I see that Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight has two votes.

Don’t Tell Me You Love Me

Rumors In The Air

Breakout

Night Ranger

• Like 2

If I had a playlist for long distance driving, and didn't have any Night Ranger's songs on it, but I would like four of them, which even though I like "Sister Christian", I wouldn't include that, they would be:

Rumours In the Air

Goodbye

Sing Me Away

Hearts Away

Talk about another band, and group.  John, if you haven't listened, or haven't listened to Survivor too much before, for on a playlist, I recommend two of their studio c.ds, and albums called "Vital Signs", and "When Seconds Count".  I think they are similar to Night Ranger.  Accountant, it looks, and sounds like Night Ranger's song you were thinking of, which was released in 2011, is called "Growin' Up In California", and not "Born In California".

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

Rumors In the Air

Play Rough

You can still rock in America

Don't tell me you love me

• Like 3