Is Tony R the epitome of a modern heavy metal fan in 2023?

treeduck

7 minutes ago, grep said:

Attitude too.

If you mean "less stress", then that is kinda a thing.  The caveat is not everyone's sources of stress are self induced, so their "attitude" alone may have no bearing on whether or not they experience stress, to what extent, or whether it impacts their health/vitality.  You can be a prisoner of war, and be the happiest and most optimistic person on the planet, but your actual conditions could kill you in a matter of months.  Your "attitude" can't save you from starvation and disease.  I think that's an abused trope/meme.  There's tons of miserable, manipulative, and downright evil people who live into old age.

Edited by stoopid

4 minutes ago, stoopid said:

If you mean "less stress", then that is kinda a thing.  The caveat is not everyone's sources of stress are self induced, so their "attitude" alone may have no bearing on whether or not they experience stress, to what extent, or whether it impacts their health/vitality.  You can be a prisoner of war, and be the happiest and most optimistic person on the planet, but your actual conditions could kill you in a matter of months.  Your "attitude" can't save you from starvation and disease.  I think that's an abused trope/meme.  There's tons of miserable, manipulative, and downright evil people who live into old age.

Thanks for pissing in my lemonade, man!   Here I am thinking that I'm doing all right laughing at life's problems and saying 'whatever' like any good X-er should.   LOL

Edited by grep
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, grep said:

Thanks for pissing in my lemonade, man!   Here I am thinking that I'm doing all right laughing at life's problems and saying 'whatever' like any good X-er should.   LOL

Yeah delusion only gets you so far.

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

It can get you all the way to POTUS if we're unlucky...

Not sure I'd want the job, would you?

Mega church pastor?  Oh hell yeah.  All the coke and hookers money can buy at the expense of the gullible parishioners.

• Haha 3

On 10/16/2023 at 3:34 PM, treeduck said:

He is.

Gen X. And I have one year on Ducky and two on Earl.

Edited by ozzy85
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, treeduck said:

Les Binks the drummer wrote that part, it's his only credit with the band. 

Also same notes as ELO's 10538 Overture.....

On 10/20/2023 at 3:29 PM, Tony R said:

Priest even stole the intro to their best song, Beyond The Realms Of Death, from Styx. f***ing Styx!

SWEET SUITE MADAME BLUE!!!!! GAZE AT YOUR LOOKING GLASS!!