Air Supply in the NYC Metro

JohnRogers

If you’re looking to score bonus points with your honey get tickets now! I mean, how much longer will these guys be touring???

https://www.eventticketscenter.com/air-supply-westbury-tickets/666860/e?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI04q5_Oi9_wIViPrjBx3SwQFWEAAYASAAEgIQHfD_BwE

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

Going by how the title is worded I thought you were talking about how bad the air quality is in NYC.

I thought the post would be about the music being played down in the subway and how it made people jump onto the tracks..... :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, J2112YYZ said:

Going by how the title is worded I thought you were talking about how bad the air quality is in NYC.

1 hour ago, Principled Man said:

I thought the post would be about the music being played down in the subway and how it made people jump onto the tracks..... :laugh:

As if the air supply in NYC was not bad enough, in blows Air Supply.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

If you’re looking to score bonus points with your honey get tickets now! I mean, how much longer will these guys be touring???

https://www.eventticketscenter.com/air-supply-westbury-tickets/666860/e?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI04q5_Oi9_wIViPrjBx3SwQFWEAAYASAAEgIQHfD_BwE

You're not my honey, and you (or anyone else) couldn't pay me enough to go to NYC

15 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

You're not my honey, and you (or anyone else) couldn't pay me enough to go to NYC

Really, you’re going to throw that shade at me during Pride Month? We could be lovers. Why do you hate furries? 

On 6/12/2023 at 10:23 AM, JohnRogers said:

Really, you’re going to throw that shade at me during Pride Month? We could be lovers. Why do you hate furries? 

It's the hair, not the fur.

You know.... it the late 60's the CIA introduced a lightbulb's worth of a harmless bacteria into a subway station in NYC. just to see what would happen.

Tracking the spread, they found that in a month the bacteria had spread throughout the entire NYC metro area.

That's air supply for you.

• Haha 1