Happy Birthday, LABT !!

blueschica

6 hours ago, laughedatbytime said:

Things are headed up in Miami.   Just need to stay healthy and resist the urge to bring in Patricia as offensive coordinator and Mac the Tripper as QB.

By the way I appreciate the shirt, which can be worn with pride.... and without asterisks.

Yes, things sure are looking up in Miami.  I'm sure you've never said that at any point between 1974 and 2023 either.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Happy Birthday, LABT!   :macallan:  

Thanks, blackhawkrushty, hope I live long enough to see the Cup return to Chicago!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Turbine Freight said:

A very happy birthday! Hope you had a great day :cheers:

Thanks, TF!   Always enjoy your posts!

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I remember when he turned 60. Oh, were we ever so young and carefree! Happy Birthday LABT, a perfect age to switch the numbers. :thumbsup:

Thanks, IJ.   I actually don't think I'd want to be 16 again, all of those years of work to have to do over....don't think I could take it again!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rick N. Backer said:

Yes, things sure are looking up in Miami.  I'm sure you've never said that at any point between 1974 and 2023 either.

Yep, but maybe not as frequently as before you drafted Mac Jones.

47 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Let's hope we live as long as that 118-year-old nun. :whipgirl:

I don't know, it doesn't seem like all that much fun to be that old.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ILSnwdog said:

Happy birthday Amigo! :7up:

Thanks, ILS!   Celebrated with some of the finest food God ever created, Chicago style pizza.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rick N. Backer said:

Or at least until the Dolphins win a playoff game.  But if you eat right, get regular exercise and rest, it’s theoretically possible.

Well, they're in the same division as Mac the Tripper and the rest of  the over the hill gang, so that's one thing they have going for them.   These next ten years are gonna be long ones for ya.  Probably not quite Rustian, but certainly with the potential to be MacPhersonian.   But you'll always have the Super Bowls****** and Mark Henderson (and 19-0 t-shirts to dry your car, or have those finally outlived their usefulness?)

18 minutes ago, laughedatbytime said:

Well, they're in the same division as Mac the Tripper and the rest of  the over the hill gang, so that's one thing they have going for them.   These next ten years are gonna be long ones for ya.  Probably not quite Rustian, but certainly with the potential to be MacPhersonian.   But you'll always have the Super Bowls****** and Mark Henderson (and 19-0 t-shirts to dry your car, or have those finally outlived their usefulness?)

Yes.  They certainly capitalized on it the last 2 years.  More lore for the Dolphins’ postseason annals.

Bill and Mr. Kraft will have the ship righted long before the Dolphins win a postseason game.

• Haha 1