Albums You've Listened To Today, V.9

The Cat 3

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a great RnR album.   This album got me through freshman year of college, along with many others.

53546476720_19e467830e_c.jpg

Edited by custom55
  • Like 1

Kings Of Leon- Mustang

This new single has me excited for them again.

Kings Of Leon- WALLS

The bands most underrated album.

Biffy Clyro- Puzzle

In Flames- Whoracle 

29 minutes ago, Turbine Freight said:

undefined

One of my top solo artists ever. Honestly, probably top five with Bruce Springsteen, Taylor Swift, Mariah Carey and Dan Fogelberg.

I love this album so much! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Segue Myles said:

One of my top solo artists ever. Honestly, probably top five with Bruce Springsteen, Taylor Swift, Mariah Carey and Dan Fogelberg.

I love this album so much! 

Imagine if she showed up at your door sopping wet in black underwear?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Amigo the Devil - Yours Until The War Is Over

He probably has the best silly turn of a phrase I've ever heard from an artist. This was a great silly folk album. I think this guy is going to blow up a bit more in the next few years.

• Like 1

Judas Priest- Painkiller

It's mad that an albums as great as this, and this sure is a masterpiece, isn't even close to being my favourite Judas Priest album.

Gosh, I love this band! New album has me excited again. So, whilst we wait, I shall happily replay the classics!

• Like 8

Back in 1999 I was working incredibly long hours preparing our systems for Y2K.

I would play this  Ministry album and Californication at 2am to keep me awake.

On 2/20/2024 at 7:42 PM, bluefox4000 said:

Toto-Isolation (7/10)

Mick

Yay I see Mick that this great Toto album is finally growing on you a bit ! 😜😀😎

… I remember that in the past you just marked this album at just 6/10. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Alex’s Amazing Arpeggios said:

Yay I see Mick that this great Toto album is finally growing on you a bit ! 😜😀😎

… I remember that in the past you just marked this album at just 6/10. 

i'm kind of unfair to this album.  cause to me fergie is just not my fav voice out there.  but the songs are mighty.

interesting tidbit.  David Paitch from an intterview said he doesn't  (or didn't i don't know how he feels now) have fond memories of recording Isolation.  said fergie was a nice guy but incredaly hare to record with.  He said in a number of cases they had to stich together a vocal from him line by line......IN 1984!!!!!

again this is just what the man said.  i was not there. i was but a sperm in a ballsack don't take it from me:laugh:

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

i'm kind of unfair to this album.  cause to me fergie is just not my fav voice out there.  but the songs are mighty.

interesting tidbit.  David Paitch from an intterview said he doesn't  (or didn't i don't know how he feels now) have fond memories of recording Isolation.  said fergie was a nice guy but incredaly hare to record with.  He said in a number of cases they had to stich together a vocal from him line by line......IN 1984!!!!!

again this is just what the man said.  i was not there. i was but a sperm in a ballsack don't take it from me:laugh:

Mick

I was 15 when I purchased this album on cassette when it first came out in ‘84 and it had a major influence on me taking up the 🎸.. which I still play (not the exact same one LOL) 40 years later. I Played earlier today actually 😎

Time goes quick it does not at all feel like 40 years since this album was released .. 🤔 feels like maybe 15, 20 tops ..

as Neil said we wish for

‘  Time Stand Still ‘ 

1 minute ago, Alex’s Amazing Arpeggios said:

I was 15 when I purchased this album on cassette when it first came out in ‘84 and it had a major influence on me taking up the 🎸.. which I still play (not the exact same one LOL) 40 years later. I Played earlier today actually 😎

Time goes quick it does not at all feel like 40 years since this album was released .. 🤔 feels like maybe 15, 20 tops ..

as Neil said we wish for

‘  Time Stand Still ‘ 

i'm closing in on 40 i still remember being 12 and hanging out in my local record store and buying on a whim a new album called falling Into infinity by Dream theater vividly.

I swear it was yesterday, lol

Mick

• Like 1