Albums You've Listened To Today, V.9

The Cat 3

2 hours ago, Turbine Freight said:

undefined

I had no clue who this band is, so I read up on them on Wikipedia and fired up the first track on Spotify. Surprised I haven't heard of them! Might be right up my alley.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Chronos said:

Yes_Drama.jpg

This is probably heresy -- blasphemy, even -- but this is one of Yes' best albums. If not top 3, top 5 for sure.

Drama falls out of my top 5 but I really do love it

• Like 1

Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth

This album has 4 giants on it ("Into the Storm", "Nightfall", "Time Stand Still at the Iron Hill" & "Mirror, Mirror").  Of the 4 I would rank Mirror, Mirror  slightly behind the other 3 - and they are basically tied.

Once you get through those 4 there is a bunch of other very good music on this album - songs like "The Tides of War", "The Curse of Feanor", "Harvest of Sorrow" and "When Sorrow Sang" are all very enjoyable.  But the best thing is that they did a concept album for The Silmariion and it just fits tighter.  A very enjoyable album.  Their best IMO. 

13 hours ago, Chronos said:

Be_Bop_Deluxe_Futurama.jpg

Proggy, glammy, and kinda bouncy. Reminds me in turn of Nektar, Queen (slightly), and David Bowie (vocally).

Thanks, Turbine Freight.

My buddy in college was really into Be Bop Deluxe.     Check out Sunburst Finish.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Chronos said:

Yes_Drama.jpg

This is probably heresy -- blasphemy, even -- but this is one of Yes' best albums. If not top 3, top 5 for sure.

I agree! I love this album!

But i also love GFTO and Tormato more than many it seems

• Like 2

Muse-Will of the People (3/10)

Yup i still feel this the worst muse album by a country mile.  It sounds like a parody of a parody of a parody f a parody of Muse.

This is literally lazier than lazy.

Mick

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

Muse-Will of the People (3/10)

Yup i still feel this the worst muse album by a country mile.  It sounds like a parody of a parody of a parody f a parody of Muse.

This is literally lazier than lazy.

Mick

Oops sorry I love it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chronos said:

Yes_Drama.jpg

I agree, top 5 for me minimum too 👍

:yes: :pirate:

5 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

COLOR ME SURPRISED:laugh::biggrin:

yea i'd even take Simulation Theory over WOTP.....and i'm not fond of that one either, lol

Mick

My guess is the next album will be a total left turn. Idk if you’ll like it any better but like, Muse has never made the same album twice. 

• Like 1