• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

Opeth-Ghost Reveries (10/10)

Mick

This album is so, so beautiful 

• Like 2

Been a while since I have sat down and listened to an album  - just been doing a lot of work in the evening around the farm for my parents.  Or been watching some concert videos on youtube.  But the weather was terrible today due to the remains of yet another tropical storm (sigh).  So I decided to revisit an album on youtube by a group I have been getting to like.  So:

Blind Guardian - Tales From the Twilight World

Favorite song?  "Lord of the Rings".  Second favorite?  "Welcome to Dying".  I also really enjoyed "Lost in the Twilight Hall", "The Last Candle" and "Traveler in Time".  Good album.

13 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

Mallory Knox- Asymmetry 

I haven't played this short lived British band in ages. They had four albums, three truly great ones, and this one *might* be my favourite.

Pre-Covid, British rock was exciting. Mallory Knox, Young Guns, The Blackout, Fatherson, Lonely The Brave...take me back please. 

I miss Young Guns so much.

7 hours ago, Super25Smasher said:

I miss Young Guns so much.

Same. I loved them and Mallory Knox so bad. Check out Mallory Knox. The first three albums are fantastic. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

Same. I loved them and Mallory Knox so bad. Check out Mallory Knox. The first three albums are fantastic. 

I haven't listened to them in years. I'll definitely have to check them out again. I missed out on their last two albums.

Edited by Super25Smasher

Young Guns- Ones And Zeros

This band should have been huge. Oh well. Four beloved albums down, they remain a cult favourite in the UK.

I wish they would comeback. I miss them!

• Like 1