The Warning

They debuted a new song tonight at this fair they were playing somewhere in Mexico. Dany didn't give an introduction or the name. They just went right into it. Had a funky Money kind of beat to it also some Muse influence. Sounded very radio friendly. I will reserve full judgement after I hear the studio version.

10 hours ago, J2112YYZ said:

They debuted a new song tonight at this fair they were playing somewhere in Mexico. Dany didn't give an introduction or the name. They just went right into it. Had a funky Money kind of beat to it also some Muse influence. Sounded very radio friendly. I will reserve full judgement after I hear the studio version.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Burger King Diamond said:

I was just coming here to post a video of it myself. Really starting to dig it after a few listens. Certainly sounds like some interesting stuff musically going on. This sounds a little bit better than the live stream I was watching.

EDIT:

This is the live streamer I was watching. Maybe they cleaned up the audio a bit.

Edited by J2112YYZ

The new song "More" will be out on May 12th. There's a pre-save link for it out there. Which I hear helps out bands a lot if you do it but it doesn't give the listener anything. So what entices people to actually do it? If you already follow the band, the song will show up in your library whether you pre-save it or not.

3 hours ago, Burger King Diamond said:

Nice post on their Instagram of today's show in Phoenix with the camera right behind Pau for the full set.

Yes, she's done the Pau cam a number of times before. Always cool to see her playing and wondering how a five foot tall, 100 pound girl hits so hard. This was a festival show with Godsmack as the headliner. According to some fans who went, the crowd really liked them and their shirts ended up selling out at the merch booths after they played.

Ale wore a Rush shirt for this show.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, thizzellewashington said:

Sounds great. Hope a new album is coming soon.

No, there won't be a new album until later next year at the earliest. This is just a stand alone single since they had some down time at the start of the year to write some stuff. They still got more touring to do this year. I think another run through the parts of the US they didn't get to on this current tour will be done in August/September since they're playing a festival in Chicago in August. They have a big show in Mexico City in October as well as one in Guadalajara. I can see their long awaited Latin America tour finally happening at that time.

Edited by J2112YYZ

3 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

EP, the show in Baltimore is coming up on the 22nd. Are you going?

I want to very much but I can’t find anyone to go with me, and it being a Monday isn’t great. Good news is tickets are really cheap, so I can splurge on transportation. Bad news is there’s no way to get there before the opening act starts (which doesn’t really matter but is stressful racing to get in knowing you won’t make it before the show technically starts), and I’m not sure if I’d be able to catch the train back or if I’d have to pay one hefty Uber fee.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo

4 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

I want to very much but I can’t find anyone to go with me, and it being a Monday isn’t great. Good news is tickets are really cheap, so I can splurge on transportation. Bad news is there’s no way to get there before the opening act starts (which doesn’t really matter but is stressful racing to get in knowing you won’t make it before the show technically starts), and I’m not sure if I’d be able to catch the train back or if I’d have to pay one hefty Uber fee.

Well, you should definitely try to go. I think it will be awhile before they come around that area again. Like maybe not until their next album. Have you heard the new song?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

Well, you should definitely try to go. I think it will be awhile before they come around that area again. Like maybe not until their next album. Have you heard the new song?

I haven’t checked it out yet.

6 minutes ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

I haven’t checked it out yet.

Well, they are playing it on this tour. You should definitely watch the video. It's fun as hell and really shows off their personalities.

• Like 1