Could this be the end of the ownership tenure of an owner who's even worse than Stephen Ross?

https://clutchpoints.com/commanders-owner-dan-snyder-in-hot-water-again-for-allegedly-skimming-off-ticket-revenue/

There's so many shitty NFL.owners, but none are worse than Dan Snyder (thanks for playing, Stephen Ross, Jeremy Jones, and Jimmy Haslem). But one thing they won't tolerate is someone ripping them off. Will this be the end of this weasel?

• Like 1

Bwahaha, these louts pale in comparison to the inept ownership of the Lions by the Found On Road Dead family.

The Fords may be inept, but Snyder combines ineptitude with moral turpitude.

• Like 2

Bwahaha, these louts pale in comparison to the inept ownership of the Lions by the Found On Road Dead family.

I dunno, when was the last time the Dolphins were in the AFC Championship game?

I had to think about this for a second, and I think the Lions actually have them here. The Dolphins were last in in the mid 80's, I believe, Detroit was in the NFC Championship game in 1992 against the Redskins.

From the article

“The leak of one-sided, unconfirmed, unsupported allegations from a disgruntled ex-employee with an ax to grind is just further proof the Democrats’ investigation is a waste of Congress’ time. Nothing the Committee has heard from any credible witness points to any financial improprieties; in fact, the only credible witness in a position to know the facts the Democrats have heard from has denied any such improprieties,” said GOP Oversight Committee Spokesperson Austin Hacker...

Nothing to see here. Move along. :eh:

I had to think about this for a second, and I think the Lions actually have them here. The Dolphins were last in in the mid 80's, I believe, Detroit was in the NFC Championship game in 1992 against the Redskins.

Wrong. The Dolphins were in the AFC Championship Game at the end of the 1993 season (calendar year 1994), two years after the Lions were destroyed by Washington.

Ironically, that was also the last time Washington was in the NFC Championship game.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Wrong. The Dolphins were in the AFC Championship Game at the end of the 1993 season (calendar year 1994), two years after the Lions were destroyed by Washington.

Ironically, that was also the last time Washington was in the NFC Championship game.

Do you mean the 1992 season (lost in yet another humiliating defeat to the Bills in 1993)?

Do you mean the 1992 season (lost in yet another humiliating defeat to the Bills in 1993)?

Yes, off by a year. Should have looked it up.

Yes, off by a year. Should have looked it up.

I remember watching that game by myself in my dorm’s common room and just not believing that the defense still couldn’t figure out how to stop the run, Olivadatti still had a job, that we seemed to love to give the ball to the Bills, and we still couldn’t run at all. I wanted to stop watching in the third quarter and go play with my friends, but I couldn’t pull myself from the tragedy.