"Prayer For Ukraine" - Saturday Night Live

Principled Man

It's amazing how many people and groups are supporting Ukraine and/or criticizing Putin. The only person I've heard of supporting him is our former president but he was in bed with him all along so that's not a surprise.

Also his bootlickers who know him (Flynn, Carlson, et al) and those on Twitter, bot or not.

• Like 3

It's amazing how many people and groups are supporting Ukraine and/or criticizing Putin. The only person I've heard of supporting him is our former president but he was in bed with him all along so that's not a surprise.

Also his bootlickers who know him (Flynn, Carlson, et al) and those on Twitter, bot or not.

Any opinion on the video? Wasn't the song beautiful?

• Like 2

Yep, and they didn't need a skit to open before "Live from NY...". Not the first time they've done this thing. Remember Paul Simon performing The Boxer on the season opener after 911?

• Like 1

I loved that they thought of this; and had the sunflowers as well (Ukrainian national flower.). Pittsburgh is all about Central European ethnicities so I grew up with many Ukrainians.

1/10th of the population of Spokane County (where I grew up) is Ukranian. That's a lot....30,000 out of 300,000

• Like 1

Yep, and they didn't need a skit to open before "Live from NY...". Not the first time they've done this thing. Remember Paul Simon performing The Boxer on the season opener after 911?

They also had a nice children's choir singing Silent Night the Saturday after the Sandy Hook school shootings. It was just a few weeks before Xmas.