Entre_Perpetuo

Wolf and Bear - Everything is Going Grey

Wolf and Bear - EP

Polyphia - Inspire EP

Polyphia - Muse

Polyphia - Renaissance

Polyphia - The Most Hated

Polyphia - New Levels, New Devils

Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way (much better than I remember, all the way through, though definitely the production is very of it's time. That peculiarly pristine and somewhat sterile sound of early 00's CDs.

Santana - Amigos (good)

Van Halen - Women And Children First

• Like 6

Iron Maiden- Senjutsu (10/10)

This is my album of 2021. I can't see anyone topping this now. It's been repeated daily for ages and all it does is get better, and I adored it the first time I heard it.

• Like 3

Iron Maiden-Book of Souls (9/10)

Mick

These last two albums are phenomenal. Throw in Firepower, and you have two amazing bands proving that age is nothing!

• Like 3

Mick

These last two albums are phenomenal. Throw in Firepower, and you have two amazing bands proving that age is nothing!

You're somewhat right. The much younger Richie Faulkner did inject some great energy into Priest.

• Like 1

Mick

You're somewhat right. The much younger Richie Faulkner did inject some great energy into Priest.

Have you listened to KK Priest? The singles are shit. I tried.

Iron Maiden- Senjutsu (10/10)

This is my album of 2021. I can't see anyone topping this now. It's been repeated daily for ages and all it does is get better, and I adored it the first time I heard it.

I have my copy now, the regular digpak edition. I've got it here in hands right now, still sealed up with the red sticker. I can't listen to it yet because I'm in the middle of THE SCHEDULE. I might have a one day break to listen though, probably after I finish 1978.

• Like 1

Mick

And you'll try again and again and again!

• Like 2

Mick

Did you enjoy them? I love the playing but the choruses are HAM

• Like 2

Mick

Did you enjoy them? I love the playing but the choruses are HAM

They're generic but still fun to listen to. I've got the album ordered!

Mick

I heard the first single. Everything about this project is as generic as it comes not to mention very petty and childish on KK's part. He's the one who retired from the band after they had announced a massive tour. Of course they weren't going to call him back after Glenn got too sick to perform live. He's the one who retired and left them hanging. He's nothing but a grumpy old bitch acting like a 12 year old who got rejected by a girl.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked