THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

7 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

The barista asked you to put on a mask?

useless coworker did even more unacceptable shit

said he "didn't have anything to do and was just going to bill out the rest of the day to overhead"

not f***ing acceptable to just cost the company $600 because you don't feel like doing your projects

• Like 1

"Why do businesses cater to the left? The left doesn't have money"

That might be the dumbest thing I've read all week. The left, in all those expensive areas of the country, with educated high salary jobs, don't have disposable income? Who does? All those poor as shit flyover country republican areas? Businesses should fight over the $200 of extra money in Colome, South Dakota?

Reeks of cope

Edited by That One Guy

Pretty sure housing affordability was a main Democrat party issue in 2020. 

what, at all, has been done about it during this presidency? Corporations and foreigners are still free to gobble up all the US property they want. I don’t see big programs that spurred additional affordable unit construction. I don’t see shit. 

Telling those that don’t already own a home to shove it is bipartisan in the US. 

I'm drinking decaf to give my brain the illusion of caffeine. This will be fun once it goes straight through my intestines.

my bf got fired from his job. we don't know the reason, but it's probably something really stupid. very cool of bosses to rip someone's income out from underneath them.

5 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

867-5309

Called that number on the local area code during a high school class

he answered with "hello?"

I said "sup"

He said "FUCK OFF" and hung up

It was only a matter of time before industries that have 2 competing megacompanies realized they can start pumping up prices on necessities, near-necessities, and poverty-spec luxuries and people will keep paying the price, partially due to being trapped, and partially due to wanting to reward themselves with a f***in takeout hamburger when they're living in economic hell