THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Salt Lake City's violent crime is upticking for some reason. Perhaps affordability is shrinking and getting evicted and living on the street kind of makes you on edge and ready to violently snap at smaller things?

Beyond that, place is actually improving. Getting WAY more bikeable and walkable and transit friendly. Draining a car sewer takes a very long goddamned time.

13 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

Santa Clara, UT

11 hours ago, That One Guy said:

man what is u doin there

Not there. Just looks like a nice area to visit.

8 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Not there. Just looks like a nice area to visit.

The St. George area in general is solid. Really beautiful and fun asphalt biking trails. Less than an hour away from gods' playground--Zion National Park. Less than two hours away from AARP gambling land: Mesquite Nevada.

If you haven't hit all five of Utah's god-tier National Parks, you should. There's also some of the best roads ever between them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

how many minions movies are there? i'd like to maybe voice act in one of those someday down the line

You should leave an opinion, no?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

voice acting could be cool

man, i would love to voice a cartoon character. that would be so fun. i wanted to be a voice actor when i was in high shcool

16 minutes ago, jamie said:

I wanna visit Canada again

Since the last time I visited Montreal they built a rad as f**k new train and a bigass bridge.

Calgary was radder than I thought it would be.

Really bent on getting to Vancouver and Edmonton some time in the next couple years.

Newfoundland has been put on the backburner. Was originally looking to be on the table for 2024, but popping the Europe cherry is gonna edge it out.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

My Edwardian era Sims family has me obsessed with 1880s-1910s photography. I love love love love love photography of people from that era.