THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Some say that he refuses to acknowledge the existence of Nottingham shire, and that he recently received a very strong email from his finance’s mother, saying its bad manners to sit at the dinner table in a helmet. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that he once hacked into his own helmet, and that he thinks Harper Seven is a convicted terrorist cell. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

Some say that his favourite T-shirt has a picture on the front of a T-shirt, and that he spent all week waiting for a big cheque from the Germans, because he too has spent the last 2000 years sitting on his backside doing absolutely nothing at all. All we know is he’s called the Stig.

i've had what appears to be omicron/covid/the flu these past three days. same difference according to the symptoms of each.

the worst part about it is my legs tire very easily so i'm having trouble simply doing my usual activities around the house.

Edited by Mr. Not

this is the first time i've been sick since the world decided to lockdown. i looked up "omicron symptoms" - and it's funny how cluttered the google results are with fear mongering rather than just a quick list of the symptoms. they need to create a false sense of urgency in the results rather than just giving a quick list of the symptoms. Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 1

this is the first time i've been sick since the world decided to lockdown. i looked up "omicron symptoms" - and it's funny how cluttered the google results are with fear mongering rather than just a quick list of the symptoms. they need to create a false sense of urgency in the results rather than just giving a quick list of the symptoms.

if you don't believe me do it yourself, then look up "aids symptoms" or "lung cancer symptoms" and you'll notice that you'll be provided with a quick list of all the symptoms, no problem.

Edited by Mr. Not

anyway, i'm too tired to do much walking with this illness, but once i get better i want to go for a hike or a long nightwalk. i've been meaning to start listening to more neo-psych like Flaming Lips, but i don't really like listening to music unless i'm exercising or driving. just how it goes for me these days.

my tarantula almost died, but i revived him by putting him in a container with a wet paper towel to rehydrate. thankfully he recovered, so i cleaned his tank before letting him back out.

i bought some edibles today, i forgot how much i actually like them when they dont make me nauseous
  • Like 1

A bullshit medical bill? Yeah, gonna dispute the hell out of that. Escalante to Karen mode if I have to

I have a careflight bill looming from my recent ski accident. The flight company sent me some bullshit paperwork to fill out, but no bill. Smells like a trap.