THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

48 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Franco’s Metro, an independent Italian joint. It’s been around for almost 40 years, I think it was a Planned Parenthood in the 70s. 

Maybe it'll close soon. Lots and lots of restaurants are open for 25-40 years, and then the original owners try to pass the business onto the kids, who have no interest in it.

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Maybe it'll close soon. Lots and lots of restaurants are open for 25-40 years, and then the original owners try to pass the business onto the kids, who have no interest in it.

Yeah, the kids move away, getting some space from family. 

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

I 100% support this every time.

Relatively few residents go to city council meetings. Showing up has a huge impact. Usually it's full of 75+ year old people having their way... since young people didn't show up.

The ironic thing is that finding transportation to the city council meetings would be a bitch for me, but it will make another good point.

Major warning for flashing visuals. 

Even when new Melvins stuff is all over the place, King Buzzo can put down badass riffs. The main riff in this one is going to be stuck in my head for a while.

Edited by jamie

I had so much fun seeing these guys with my sister a few years ago. I wasn't into them until I saw them.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Not said:

Got a lot of sun and took vit D supplements but still pretty bummed

Just now, Mr. Not said:

If my nicotine addiction gets anymore out of control it's gonna be bad

I'm no better than one of those people who eats an excess of junk food and then thinks some magic weight loss supplement / multivitamin will offset it, lol..

1 hour ago, Union 5-3992 said:

Driving 3 hours to see a dinosaur band

Dinosaur Jr.?

• Like 1

my knees will be my demise 

i love my neighbors, we look out for each other and help each other. i love spending warmer afternoons and evenings outside with them. i love watching my neighbor garden and i love hearing him talk about God. i can’t wait to raise his “foster babies” whenever he gives us his plants’ clones. he’s growing tomatoes, banana peppers and all kinds of herbs.