THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

A Sheriff didn't pull me over for 10 over, and 20 minutes later Highway Patrol didn't bust us for going racetrack mode in the canyons

The pushing of the luck

Public road racetrack was a smashing success with the boys

It's their fault for paving a great geometric road to nowhere, that nobody is on

• Like 1

8 hours ago, goose said:

If I were single with no kids I'd be living in South America.  Uruguay or Paraguay

how good is your spanish? i always hear of american expats most commonly leaving to argentina, but maybe that's changed. 

yesterday i was telling my boyfriend how badly i've been wanting a jumping spider. what do you know, i found one hanging out by our minis at work today! i caught him and put him on a planter outside, when i got off he was still there. i guess it's meant to be! i just need to set up an enclosure and feed him, his abdomen is pretty small.

971908d5555859565a98751fa654d1e22e7c3634.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jamie said:

yesterday i was telling my boyfriend how badly i've been wanting a jumping spider. what do you know, i found one hanging out by our minis at work today! i caught him and put him on a planter outside, when i got off he was still there. i guess it's meant to be! i just need to set up an enclosure and feed him, his abdomen is pretty small.

971908d5555859565a98751fa654d1e22e7c3634.jpg

Hmmmm, bourbon...

On 5/19/2022 at 7:48 PM, Mr. Not said:

how good is your spanish? i always hear of american expats most commonly leaving to argentina, but maybe that's changed. 

My Spanish is solid.  I lived there for a year when I was 16, and later got a degree in Spanish.  Uruguay and Paraguay have a charm to them, and they are relatively undiscovered so prices are good.  I love the Latin lifestyle, which puts living ahead of work.  There’s also an acceptance of imperfection that I enjoy. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 9:48 PM, Mr. Not said:

5 hours ago, goose said:

My Spanish is solid.  I lived there for a year when I was 16, and later got a degree in Spanish.  Uruguay and Paraguay have a charm to them, and they are relatively undiscovered so prices are good.  I love the Latin lifestyle, which puts living ahead of work.  There’s also an acceptance of imperfection that I enjoy. 

I've always admired Jose Mujica.  

10 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

i wonder if steven regrets posting his feet all over the internet

Of course not. He's known for being barefoot in public.

He should regret wearing this shirt, though:

LPic628c0dfb052b2575755650.jpg

• Like 1