THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Why do hicks feel the need to comment "screw EVs! I'm never giving up gasoline cars!!" to any electric vehicle article that pops up? Nobody asked! Keep buying whatever you want! Shit's the modern equivalent of haaaaaving to tell people Lennon beat his wife.

6 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Why do hicks feel the need to comment "screw EVs! I'm never giving up gasoline cars!!" to any electric vehicle article that pops up? Nobody asked! Keep buying whatever you want! Shit's the modern equivalent of haaaaaving to tell people Lennon beat his wife.

I’m a knuckle dragging ICE guy, still I don’t feel the need to shit in every EV conversation. I haven’t been drafted into some campaign where I must fly the ICE banner. Things are happening, the industry is moving in a direction. There are some serious concerns that need addressing but petrol life ain’t perfect right now either. 

SCREW EVs! I’m never giving up gasoline cars. Why don’t they teach kids how to tune a carburetor in shop class anymore? Rock is dead. GET OFF MY LAWN! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. Not said:

i got invited to see the new minions movie, but i had to politely decline. those movies are absolute shit, and they are toxic for the soul 

I loved the pure laughter of the children in the theater during the first movie.  Some people don't have that child still in them and that's cool but if you tell me Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker, Tom and Jerry and all the other cartoon classics are toxic we are going to have (non-existent) issues!!!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pressure/Hopenosis said:

I loved the pure laughter of the children in the theater during the first movie.  Some people don't have that child still in them and that's cool but if you tell me Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker, Tom and Jerry and all the other cartoon classics are toxic we are going to have (non-existent) issues!!!!

bugs bunny is okay, woody woodpecker gets a pass too, but tom and jerry is most definitely toxic thanks to jerry.

21 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

waiting for my wife to go to bed so i can smoke weed and watch star trek

21 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

is this what sixteen feels like

If you take both of your statements and replace wife with parents, then yes, sixteen all over again. 

On 5/10/2022 at 10:07 PM, That One Guy said:

I read today some guy posting that the reason gas prices are so high is to force us all to buy electric cars because that's the Dems agenda. 

I wonder if it hurts to be that stupid?